Looking for Silver Letter Quest for the Mask Toa Cards

jchavoya

I am trying to find the silver letter versions of Kopaka, Onua, and Pohatu. Name your price! Send me a message to discuss! These were available in the limited edition 3-card packs, and are the same as the regular cards, with the exception of the silver writing on the name and that these are numbered 1-6.Bionicle%20Cards.jpg

Edited by jchavoya

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I found my box of promo card packs.

Each pack contains

One random card from Quest for the masks.  I opened one and it contained a very normal looking 91 Gali card

One promo card for Bohrok Swarm.  The one I opened had P3, Gahlok +300 swimmiing.  Silver "bohrok" lettering on both left and right.  

One advertisement card, Quest for the mask on one side, Bohrok Swarm on the other.  Square (not rounded) corners.

There are three different bohrok promo cards.  P1, P2 and P3.

Thanks, I actually knew about those already. There are 6 other promo cards, all silver lettered Toa (a pack with Lewa was given out at legoland i believe, not sure about the other 5). I have Lewa, Tahu, and Gali as silver letter promos, but haven't been able to get a hold of any others.  :(

The Bohrok cards I have were (meant to be) given out at Toys-R-Us.  Kids were to get an orange Krana, the cards and a krana poster.

I don't remember the cards being given out at LegoLand and I think I would.  We were going there a lot and we were collecting cards.  Mostly we were playing the Harry Potter ccg but we had Quest cards.

The Bohrok cards I have were (meant to be) given out at Toys-R-Us.  Kids were to get an orange Krana, the cards and a krana poster.

I don't remember the cards being given out at LegoLand and I think I would.  We were going there a lot and we were collecting cards.  Mostly we were playing the Harry Potter ccg but we had Quest cards.

Heeey, Flinthey, could you messega me about those bootlegs, or, if you are not interested anymore?

Hey do you happen to have a sealed packet for the toa silver lettered promos and or a pack of the bohrok sealed promos? I would buy be willing to buy them off you as well as the 3 opened bohrok promos you mention P1 P2 p3. Do you also happen to have the krana poster? 

Looking for rare Bionicle Promo Materials!

• Press Kits/Press Packs
  • Promo CD/DVDs
  • Style Guides
  • Promo posters/leaflets etc
  • Anything Unique or one of a kind!

Please message if you have anything of interest

I have everything except Toa cards, but I don't know if jchavoya wants this to be a general card-trading thread.  

I bought a store-pack on eBay back when I was casting WMKK and SSKK.  I burned up a lot of Xa.

I don't know how to price cards.  There's only one person who has them, so the price should be astronomical due to scarcity,

but there is only one person who wants them so the price should be abysmal due to lack of demand.

I've seen the poster sell for $30 on eBay.  I probably have a hundred.  Shipping's ugly though.  Poster tubes!

I have everything except Toa cards, but I don't know if jchavoya wants this to be a general card-trading thread.  

I bought a store-pack on eBay back when I was casting WMKK and SSKK.  I burned up a lot of Xa.

I don't know how to price cards.  There's only one person who has them, so the price should be astronomical due to scarcity,

but there is only one person who wants them so the price should be abysmal due to lack of demand.

I've seen the poster sell for $30 on eBay.  I probably have a hundred.  Shipping's ugly though.  Poster tubes!

I really don't mind, especially since no one seems to be have or is willing to part with the cards i'm looking for.

Furthermore, YOU CAST WMKK?!?!?! Do you still do it, and if so, how much? I'd love to get my hands on a metal krana Xa just for enjoying the story purposes, but don't want to pay a couple hundred minimum for a rare limited edition collectors item...

• 2 weeks later...