It was a continuation! (But not the one you are thinking of...)

With the loss of G2 I am contemplating previous Bionicle events and have come to remember a fan theory I had about Bionicle. But it isn't a G1-G2 continuation theory like most speculated... It's a G1-Hero Factory continuation theory!

Before you drop your jaw on the floor in disgust I mentioned the Hero Factory, listen to the evidence of my head canon...

First: we know Hero Factory existed due to a race of robots that kept building more robots. In fact it seemed the majority of Hero Factory took place in a sector of the galaxy where robots were the predominant form of life. Although it was suggested Hero Factory had contacts with alien life (and possibly humans, #ClassicSpace-HeroFactoryContinuationTheory to); what biological species would create robots capable of being a dominant species?

Two: Bionicle though shows us several species that created cyborgs or robots to be dominant species in their respective realms. The Great Beings created Mata Nui and the Matoran. The Agori evolved to be cyborgs over their long lives. The Matoran created Fire Drones, Vahki, and Boxors. To them the concept of self replicating robots isn't as alienating as it was for say humans for example.

Three: It is possible the Matoran and Agori could also someday master spaceflight allowing them to leave Spherus Magna. In the Kingdom Alternate Universe we saw the Matoran building spacecraft! With enough time the idea of Matoran being able to travel the stars like the Great Beings is a high possibility.

Four: The faces of a Hero Factory unit bear a strange resemblance to the Agori. Possible evidence of a connection between the two?

Five: Bionicle shows a master engineer who made robots to serve in a police force, Nuparu and the Vahki. What if Nuparu's experiments continued into the future, and later influenced the work of Mr. Makahero? With the long near eternal lifespan of Toa and Matoran, what is not to say Nuparu couldn't have actually worked as a consultant for Hero Factory?

I'll let you guys have fun with this crazy idea and try a piece together more connections. :)

Edited by Xboxtravis
  • Upvote 5

52641688958_d61c0bc049_w(1).jpg.c0871df0de376218d7ca2bc4f409e17d.jpg

All aboard the hype train!

I made a theory similar to this one a long time ago.

"The future will bring the answers to your questions, but only if you stop speaking long enough to notice them."

~Toa Nuju

My fanfiction (continuation of G1):

Chapter1 The Plan

Chapter2 The Encounter

Chapter3 The Blueprints

Chapter4 The Fight

Chapter5 The Traveller

Chapter6 New Tools

Chapter7 Rescuers on the Red Star

My musical project: The Chronicler (the topic of the project)

Songs:

- Le-Matoran in Bota Magna

- Triumph of The Seventh Toa

- Building New Atero (Le-Matoran in Bota Magna VIP)

BONUSES:
- Maybe the Hero Factory is built on Spherus Magna, in the distant future.

- Some beasts on the planet of Hero Factory look similar to the ones on Spherus Magna (Vorox - Scarox; Skrall - Bruizer).

- The villains from HF might be The Shadowed One's new army or something similar. (And their leader's face looks like The Shadowed One's face).

- The brain parasites remind me of Krana and Kraata.

- Mr. Makuro looks like wears a noble Mahiki.

Edited by Toa-Aletrax

"The future will bring the answers to your questions, but only if you stop speaking long enough to notice them."

~Toa Nuju

Chapter1 The Plan

Chapter2 The Encounter

Chapter3 The Blueprints

Chapter4 The Fight

Chapter5 The Traveller

Chapter6 New Tools

Songs:

*drops jaw on floor in disgust*

But really though, this is the best HF-G1 continuation I've ever heard, which is disappointing and wonderful at the same time. There is one small problem, though: What happend to the Glatorian/Agori?

Maybe they evolved and became the robot-like being in HF. (Or "rocks fall, everyone dies")

~Toa Nuju

Chapter1 The Plan

Chapter2 The Encounter

Chapter3 The Blueprints

Chapter4 The Fight

Chapter5 The Traveller

Chapter6 New Tools

Songs:

Maybe it works in the reverse: The BIONICLE planets exist in the Hero Factory galaxy, and *plot twist* the Hero Factory people *are* the great beings, and they also built the Roboriders and the Slizers.

Okay that would be spooky... But imagining that all the time Mata-Nui referred to "The Great Beings" he was speaking about Rocka is awesomely hilarious!

Edited by Xboxtravis

52641688958_d61c0bc049_w(1).jpg.c0871df0de376218d7ca2bc4f409e17d.jpg

All aboard the hype train!

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting theory there.

Or maybe the HF world is one of the many worlds Great Spirit Mata Nui passed by and observed before he was infected by Teridax's virus?

I don't think this is the case. The HF world is full of fights and the Great Spirit Robot's job is to observe worlds and help the Great Beings bring peace to Spherus Magna, so another Core War wouldn't happen.

~Toa Nuju

Chapter1 The Plan

Chapter2 The Encounter

Chapter3 The Blueprints

Chapter4 The Fight

Chapter5 The Traveller

Chapter6 New Tools

Songs:

• 4 weeks later...

Hah. I remember contemplating this back in 2011. I used to narrate silly Mata Nui logs while I built LEGO. Something about all the matoran going into hyper sleep and waking up just mechanical years later. It was a pretty crazy concept, but keep in mind, I was just a kid.

I also remember neglecting to think about it later, because I thought it was dumb.

But you know, whatever.

~UntitledModel_9.png.a8adc254dbd8da1586473030e7c7d30e.png~