Mafia: Slizers on Okoto

Pahrak Model ZX

Night 5: Wake the Dead

The Energy Slizer and Jungle Slizer were totally silent as they made their way through the village, stopping only to pull back into the shadows as they saw the City Slizer emerge from further down the street.  Once their enemy was gone, they resumed their march forward in search of their target.

Soon they found the villager they were looking for.  The Jungle Slizer drew their sword, ready to strike as soon as the Energy Slizer’s scan was complete.  Initiating the scan had now become automatic for the scout, and they were already prepared for it to fail just as be—

PING

The Energy Slizer blinked.  The screen on their scanner flashed green.  Looking from the scanner, to the villager, to the Jungle Slizer, a smile steadily spread across their face.

“We’ve found the Altered Villager.”

The Jungle Slizer nodded.  They leapt to the ground directly behind the villager, creating just enough noise to make them turn around…and then slashed their throat in one swing.  The Altered Villager immediately collapsed, and the life drained from their eyes.  The Jungle Slizer lifted the corpse, slung it across their back, and headed for the edge of town.

The Judge Slizer and Rock Slizer went wide-eyed when they saw them approaching.  The Jungle Slizer gently set the Altered Villager down in front of them and stepped back, while the Energy Slizer buzzed behind them excitedly.

CRACK

The corpse lurched.  Slowly at first, the body started to twitch and writhe, shedding more and more armor with each movement.  Limbs extended, mass shifted, until the corpse was no longer recognizable—it now looked like that of a powerful, green-armored warrior with four throwing arms and a ghastly skeletal face.  Eventually it fell still again…only to sit up and regard the Ultrarexes curiously.

“At last,” the Judge Slizer said.  “Welcome to our ranks, recruit.  Tell me: do you know who you are now?”

The corpse of the Altered Villager stood, examining themself for a moment.  “…I am…the Skull Slizer.”

The Judge Slizer laughed.  “Yes, excellent!  Our scientists will be most eager to meet you!  But first, I think we should finish cleaning up this village, don’t you?”

The Skull Slizer grinned.  “Actually…yes.  I’m quite looking forward to tearing the last few Villagers limb from limb.”

Altered Villager activated, role changed to Skull Slizer

Suspect List:

Unit#phntk#1

Destined Blade

Shadow FF

B0ss Manducus

Nik the Three

You have 24 hours to vote!  This is probably going to be your last chance!

• Upvote 6

I vote the village.

Not anyone in particular, just the village in general.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

I vote Pahrak!

The Ultarexes literally cannot lose at this point.

I also vote Pahrak.

tumblr_obtm43Kzdv1rng8pyo1_500.gif

(Twenty-ish minutes to go)

EDIT:

Final Tally:

Manducus: 1

Nik: 1

Unit: 1

Shadow FF: 1

Since a vote like this could’ve changed at any moment I was afraid to pre-write a scene, so I’m closing voting now and I’m gonna go write one.  And maybe do some other stuff.  Check back soon (ish) for the game’s final scene!

Edited by Ursus Wielder Pahrak
  • Upvote 2

End: The Clock Rewound

Eight players stood in the village square.  Before anyone could even begin to point fingers, Ehksidian stepped forward, fidgeting with something on her belt.

“It’s inevitable, isn’t it?” she said.  “Why don’t we just end the charade and put everything out in the open?  We owe these last few Villagers at least that much.”

Underscore smiled.  “I see.  Well, there isn’t much harm in it now.”

Six of the players deactivated the holographic generators on their belts.  The five Ultrarexes and the City Slizer now stood with their identities revealed, and the final Villagers, Nik and Manducus, quickly scurried to the last Robotops’ side.

Ehks, the City Slizer, stared in confusion at Blade.  “But…I investigated you last night.  You were a Villager.”

With a laugh, Blade said, “I was the Altered Villager…until just after you left.  Now I’m on the winning team!”

Nik shivered, asking, “What’s going to happen now?”

“Isn’t it obvious?” said Underscore, the Judge Slizer.

“You may have greater numbers, but we won’t go down without a fight,” Manducus threatened.  “Whatever it is that brought you here, Okoto is our home!  We won’t let the Slizers take it just like that!”

Everyone drew their weapons, and for a moment the square was still.  Then the Slizer in the back said, “Everyone attack!”, and it turned into a midday massacre.

Manducus dove right for Blade, who calmly walked out to meet him.  The Villager gave a ferocious bellow as he thrust a sword right into the Skull Slizer’s midsection, and gave a triumphant grin.  Blade looked at the weapon, and in a few seconds she burst out laughing.

“Did you really think you could kill someone who’s already dead?”

She grabbed Manducus with all four arms before he could escape.  And then she pulled each one in a different direction, drawing horrible screams from her victim that soon gave way to an unearthly ripping sound.

Nik chose Unit as their opponent, reacting quickly to parry a strike from the Jungle Slizer.  He swung at his foe’s legs, forcing him to jump, and then rolled back to avoid a downward slash.  Two disks pursued him, but he was able to weave around them and counter.  Unit took only a light hit.  The two of them attacked back and forth for a time, until eventually Unit feinted and leapt behind Nik, driving his machete through the Villager’s chest…and soon realizing that his foe had accomplished the same thing.  The two of them slumped together, and a massive pool of red spread from their feet.

Ehks had been doing a good enough job of outpacing Shadow FF—the Rock Slizer was built for power, not speed, making it easy for the City Slizer to stay out of their clutches.  FF’s pickaxes swung but struck nothing but earth, and the Robotops’ disk sliced their shoulder while they were distracted.

“Hold still, dang it!”

They barreled forward, both axes out.  Ehks waited for a moment, and then charged at full speed, knocking FF into the air; she braked, spun, and hurled one more disk, knocking loose one of the Ultrarex’s weapons.  FF hit the ground hard, and a few seconds later, the pickaxe landed in their face.

Ehks surveyed the scene.  Underscore and jed1ndy still stood at a distance, but Blade was moving towards her with an eager look on her face.

…There’s nothing more I can do.

Turning swiftly, Ehksidian fled.  Blade moved to follow, but Underscore said, “No, let her go.  We have more important matters to attend to.”

Blade gave a frustrated sigh, but nodded and followed Underscore out of the village. jed1ndy paused to take one last look at Unit and FF.  He shook his head and went to join his commander.

The three Ultrarexes walked until they reached the Temple of Time.  The Slizers guarding the door saluted Underscore and parted, allowing them to set foot inside the ancient structure.

“What is it you want me to do, exactly?” Blade asked.

“I suppose I should start from the top,” Underscore replied.  “Like you, our line was cancelled.  It was recent for you, so you don’t know this…but a cancelled world cannot change, not unless acted upon by an outside force.  And our world was left in the middle of a war.  We fought for weeks, then months, then years—no one able to die, no side being able to take the lead.  An endless eternity of battle…”

He narrowed his eyes.  “I refused to submit to that.  Somehow, we were able to band together under this goal, and we left our world in search of a way to repair it.  But alas, we could only reach the worlds of other cancelled lines.  We conquered one world after another, trying and failing to find hope in each one, until this world was finally cancelled.”

Gesturing to the surrounding Temple, he said, “A structure—a Mask—able to control Time?  In a world with no clearly defined rulesets on how anything works?  Who’s to say that this Mask cannot turn back time?  What laws have banned using the Mask of Time to return to the year 2000, where we can convince Lego to continue the Slizer line?”

He pointed to a vault in the wall.  Blade approached it and ripped the door off its hinges, retrieving the Mask of Time from within.  “Alright, I get it now,” she said.  “Let’s fire this thing up then!”

She approached the pool of light at the Temple’s center and donned the Mask.  Underscore grinned as it began to glow, thinking, Finally…it’s time to go home.

Manducus (Villager), lynched

Nik (Villager), lynched

Unit (Jungle Slizer), lynched

Shadow FF (Rock Slizer), lynched

Ehksidian (City Slizer), escaped

The Ultrarexes are victorious!

Thank you for playing, everyone!  Since this is my first time hosting I’d like to apologize for any errors I might’ve made—I’d be more than happy to hear any feedback on how I might improve if I’m lucky enough to do this again!  Hopefully everyone had some fun!

• Upvote 4

#ultrarexes 2016

I also find it amusing that Manducus tried using a sword on me to boot. =P

Also, is the Skull Slicer green in Slizers, or was that secretly a hint, despite it being pretty much worthless to try and vote me? =P

Nah, Skull Slizer was only described as green (and having four arms) to point out that it's a pun on Skull Slicer.  There wasn't much point in working in a hint...though I guess I should give the village credit for finally taking down two Ultrarexes in the final vote.  Who would've thought!

Come to think of it, the mechanics of the Altered Villager/Skull Slizer for anyone interested:

If the Altered Villager is killed by the Fire Slizer, that’s it for them—they don’t revive, game over.  If lynched or killed by the Ultrarexes, they revive as the Skull Slizer and join the Ultrarexes, who can send them to kill just like the Rock and Jungle Slizers.  The Skull Slizer can only be killed if targeted by the Sub Slizer, or if they are the last Ultrarex alive (at which point they can be either lynched or killed by the Fire Slizer).

Twas a good game. and I truly thought I was done for when the City Slizer figured out who I was...  Also was a great first time as a Pyro role, as as far as I can remember I've never played that role before.

Also should point out the Rock Slizer is super lucky, with their shield. 

Ehksidian and FF are the two targets I sent in that night, seeing the roles now I was almost guaranteed a significant kill if not for the shield.

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Good game, guys.

I was surprised that the entirety of the village voted for Unit this round; since at that point, everyone in Day 2 had their roles revealed, save him.

(I was the Energy Slizer, btw)

"The Kingslayer"

z2r5DTz.png

Complete Okoto Alphabet + Okotoan Symbols | Infrared's Okoto Font | SDCC Semi-Live Coverage

—————————BZPGOT S1 KILLS—————————

Gi9juq3.png

I enjoyed this game, even though I didn't make it past the first vote. :P

Good game, everyone! B-)

Same it was fun reading.

Was very fun to read, and probably even more fun to play.

*grumbling about my not checking for new game in time*

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )