Mafia: Slizers on Okoto

Pahrak Model ZX

*Stares at clock like possessed man*
Whats that? There is only like 3 minutes left before voting ends? My my, would be horrible if someone came in last second and caused a double-hang... absolutely horrible.
giphy.gif

Voting for Valendale.

• Upvote 5

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Day 2: Drown on Land

Final Tally:

JAG18: 3

Burgerpants: 1

Valendale: 3

The meeting at the gallows started off very quiet.  Now that they’d had time to reflect, the villagers were feeling regret over killing their Protector, and no one was too eager to start pointing fingers again.  But eventually, someone did.

“We have to kill someone,” Burgerpants said.  “I vote for JAG18.”

JAG glared at them.  “What?”

A few people mumbled in accordance.  The crowd thinned as the three of them moved towards JAG, grabbing him before he could react.

“Get off of me!  You’re making a huge mistake, you fools!”

He was restrained and led up to the noose.

Voxumo cleared his throat.  “We should kill Valendale too.”

Someone grabbed Valendale, leading them up beside JAG.  “What?  Hey, what the heck?!  What did I ever do to you?”

“Stop!” JAG pleaded as the executioner reached for the lever.  “If you kill me, then no one will be able to stop the Skull—“

SNAP

The two victims were silent.  As JAG’s body dangled, it began to flicker; his disguise deactivated, revealing the form of a blue Slizer.  The villager’s watched silently for a time.

“…He was…on our side,” one of them finally murmured.

They slowly scattered.  One of them, however, noticed that something had fallen from JAG’s body: his harpoon gun.  Staring at it for a moment, they stooped to pick it up, and then hid it away as they returned to their home.

JAG18 (Sub Slizer), lynched

Valendale (Villager), lynched

Roles have 24 hours to PM their actions!

• Upvote 3

I would be looking at Voxumo here. Seems really intent that I die.

No not you exactly, I've just been looking at the most bloodshed in general. This is how I've been playing for quite sometime now. The more bloodshed the better. And really if it had been anyone else who needed one vote to cause a double-hang, my vote would have gone to them. You were just the unlucky contestant.

Also I had my vote and little blurb written out 18 minutes before voting ended, but like 15 of those minute were spent trying to find a gif that worked and met the forums size requirement.

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Four and a half hours to go folks!  Still waiting to hear from the City Slizer, Ice Slizer, and Ultrarexes.

Chop-chop folks. There is death to be had and folks to protect.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Night 3: Interrogate Ember

“Bandwagon service!” Trijhak called, steering the wagon through the empty streets.  “Best bandwagon service this side of the Ancient City, just 5 W!”

Someone flagged him down.  As the cart pulled to a stop, he said, “Money up front.  Sorry, but you never know.”

“Oh, no, I understand,” the passenger said, reaching for their belt.  “I guess you’ve had someone run out already, then?”

“Yeah, I’ve been burned before.”

The passenger burst out laughing.  Then they lit their vent-hand and incinerated Trijhak and his bandwagon.

“Haha, I didn’t even need to make the joke!  He did it for me!  What fantastic service—5 stars!”

The Fire Slizer cackled as they walked away, not noticing the City Slizer roll up to the wreck.  They carefully tried to drag Trijhak—clearly a Villager—out of the fire, but they could do nothing to save him.

If only the Protector were here…

“Oh.  Uh, this is awkward.”

The City Slizer turned to see the Energy Slizer, scanner in-hand.  Reaching for a disk, they said, “Get away!”

“Hey, take it easy, I can’t kill anyone,” the Energy Slizer said.  “I was just on my way back from another scouting trip and bumped into you by accident.  You, uh…you’re not going to do anything, are you?”

The City Slizer gritted their teeth.  “…I don’t suppose I can.”

The Ultrarex sighed.  “Good.  Had me worried.”  They paused a moment.  “Hey, why don’t you come back with me?  By now you’ve gotta realize that these Okotans aren’t worth helping—not after they lynched their own leader and one of the other Robotops working in their favor.  We Slizers got to stick together.”

With a laugh, the City Slizer said, “Things have definitely taken a turn for the worse…but I can’t go back.  We shouldn’t even be here, and now the Judge Slizer wants to destroy them.  I won’t have that.”

“We gave them a chance to surrender.”

“You really don’t get it, do you?”

“No, I don’t.  This world might be able to save ours.  Don’t you want that?”

The City Slizer put away their disk.  Not giving another word to their former ally, they drove off into the night.  The Energy Slizer threw their hands up and mumbled something before flying off towards the airship.

Trijhak (Villager), Killed by Fire Slizer

Suspect List:

Nik the Three

B0ss Manducus

ToaD

Burgerpants

Voxumo

You have 24 hours to vote!

• Upvote 2

Hmm... Toad and Burgerpants have been on suspect lists twice now... And given there is 13 players left, I feel it's just a tad too coincidental that they would be on the lists twice if they weren't involved somehow.

Gonna vote for Burgerpants. They seem like someone who would make jokes and puns when killing.

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

I vote Burgerpants as well, judging by the posts made in-topic so far.

I know right? They seem like the sort who would make jokes and or badly timed puns. And thus far our fire slizer seems to be a culprit of this.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

I would urge you to not do that. I'm probably the only person who can potentially save this village, if I manage to find the right people, and given the lack of numbers that's a very high possibility. Do you want a repeat of the protector? Either kill me today and lose out on what I have to offer, or let me live through this day and try my luck at preventing my inevitable death at the hands of the ultrarexes... 

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

*Chuckles* Innocent is in the eyes of the beholder. Everyone is guilty until proven innocent in my eyes.

Also I never claimed I was innocent, just that I have the potential to save the village. You can't bake a cake without cracking a few eggs.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

I expected a more even spread of votes, rather than just simply going for Nato and Smoke Monster. That's not how the Village operates. It goes all over the place until it gets better evidence, no matter how good or bad that evidence is.

Oh is it really? Well lets do some detective work.

Mafia 28: Bandwagon first day

Mafia 27: Bandwagon second day

Mafia 25: Bandwagon first day

Mafia 23: Bandwagon first day

Mafia 22: Bandwagon first day

Yeah...bandwagonning is exactly how the village operates. If there's anything suspicious out of this, I'd say it's you trying so hard to create and redirect suspicion on everyone else even though there was hardly any suspicious activity.

As for the scene, abstaining for now since there are no clues I can see.

I'm glad someone else gets it.

I vote the bandwagon!

THEY'RE THE REAL VILLAIN HERE!

=P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

I expected a more even spread of votes, rather than just simply going for Nato and Smoke Monster. That's not how the Village operates. It goes all over the place until it gets better evidence, no matter how good or bad that evidence is.

Oh is it really? Well lets do some detective work.

Mafia 28: Bandwagon first day

Mafia 27: Bandwagon second day

Mafia 25: Bandwagon first day

Mafia 23: Bandwagon first day

Mafia 22: Bandwagon first day

Yeah...bandwagonning is exactly how the village operates. If there's anything suspicious out of this, I'd say it's you trying so hard to create and redirect suspicion on everyone else even though there was hardly any suspicious activity.

As for the scene, abstaining for now since there are no clues I can see.

I'm glad someone else gets it.

I vote the bandwagon!

THEY'RE THE REAL VILLAIN HERE!

=P

You can't vote for someone who's already dead

Burgerpants: 2

Voxumo: 2

ToaD: 2

A pity really, that the village would once again lynch it's one potential savior. The only person who can really do anything about the ultrarexes. Though I will wait until several minutes before voting ends to reveal what I know, specifically the identity of at least one ultrarex... 

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

A pity really, that the village would once again lynch it's one potential savior. The only person who can really do anything about the ultrarexes. Though I will wait until several minutes before voting ends to reveal what I know, specifically the identity of at least one ultrarex... 

I'm new to hosting so forgive me if my parlance is off-the-mark, but is that not what is referred to as "the Chattering Corpse Heap" we generally try to avoid?

(Plz no spoilers)

Voxumo: 3

Edited by Ursus Wielder Pahrak

Notice I said, several minutes before voting ends. If I'm guaranteed to die, yet not dead yet, I might as well take as many as a I can down with me. Now if I was lynched and said it after I was lynched, different story.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

I'm new to hosting so forgive me if my parlance is off-the-mark, but is that not what is referred to as "the Chattering Corpse Heap" we generally try to avoid?

(Plz no spoilers)

Voxumo: 3

sometimes it's allowed

no always

but sometimes.

usually the dead cause discord and chaos instead of helping, though.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

As I the dead TimeLord who didn't get extra regeneration energy from Gallifrey could easily cause chaos by saying. "I know who all the ultrarex are! 1000 Widgets and some regeneration energy and it can be all yours."

As a example of said chaos.

But One of the ultrarex did tip me off about who are fire guy is.

Edited by ToaTimeLord

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

Ah, I see.

...Still, please no spoilers.

Define spoilers. In my mind if a detective reveals what roles they know before they die, that would not count as spoilers, but instead the detective doing their job. Though it could be considered spoilers because they are 'spoiling' the rest of the game for others by revealing who may or may not be evil. 

• Upvote 1

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu