Quake Beast Already Sold Out?

KopakaFan116

Hello fellow Bionicle fans,

Just wanted to let everyone know that Quake Beast seems to be out of stock on shop.lego.com as of this posting. This set is also not currently available at Toys R Us.com either. I would recommend going to your local Lego and Toys R Us stores if you still want to get this set before it's super hard to find, or call Lego customer service to see if you can order it. 

http://shop.lego.com/en-US/Quake-Beast-71315?fromListing=listing

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=85312186&prodFindSrc=search&cp=

Thanks for your time!

Kopaka out.

• Upvote 1

Quake Beast has been out of stock most of the summer, it seems. Possibly a production issue?

Ordered one from Lego last week, backordered until the 18th. Presumably might see some more supply then.

Makuta: Consumed By LightRebrick EntryTopic & BackstoryBlog
-----------------
2015 Sets: 18/18 + 3 • Polybags: 1/2 • SDCC x2, NYCC Clear MoF, Trans-MoF
2016 Sets: 17/17 + 6

My backordered Quake Beast just shipped, but it's now marked Sold Out. The retail window might've closed.

That means online retailers like Amazon are the only last good options left if they keep disappearing on shelves.

My Thoughts: I just can't believe the sets are disappearing so fast from even online retailers mere 2-3 weeks after the announcement.

It seems like in reality; they feel humiliated at having to pull the plug on a rebooted theme which sold well once and they're trying to clean it off the market fast because of how ashamed they feel.

Edited by necross hordika

qs3135.jpg