Thoughts on Gen 2 Bionicle Mobile Games

Gen 2 Bionicle Mobile Games  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So the questions in this topic are simple: what did you think of the Bionicle: Mask of Creation and Bionicle: Mask of Control mobile games and would you recommend either of them to someone.

I've personally never played them before, as I didn't have a device that could download them until about a month ago. I have thought about getting one or both of them since I do have an Iphone now though, but I haven't made up my mind yet. Maybe this poll will help me decide. :)

So, what did you all think of these games?

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

I've only ever played the Mask of Creation mobile game, but I don't really think there's more to see here. It was a pretty entertaining waste of about 20 minutes of my time and nothing else. It's fairly standard, one-note, generic and repetitive, but it certainly wasn't bad.

< -< =<o>= >- >

Ha! I tricked you into reading my signature!

< -< =<o>= >- >

I liked both of them, but I liked Mask of Control more. Being mobile games, the lack of depth doesn't really bother me. But the point still remains that a fun game that can also deliver the lore has and can be done, jut look at the two MNOGs. Nowadays doing them on mobile would be easy.

I liked both, but wouldn't really recommend it to people. Just casual games, but can be a tad frustrating.

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

While I've only played Mask of Creation, I would generally recommend it if you like BIONICLE. They aren't my favorite, and are rather simplistic, but I think they work well enough. (At least, Creation does. I would imagine that Control would be similar to Creation, so I would recommend that as well.)

"The Kingslayer"

z2r5DTz.png

Complete Okoto Alphabet + Okotoan Symbols | Infrared's Okoto Font | SDCC Semi-Live Coverage

—————————BZPGOT S1 KILLS—————————

Gi9juq3.png