Dorek

BS01 has been working on a very special project that we hope you'll enjoy. As a teaser, here's a quick promotional logo and an excerpt from the upcoming story. We'll have plenty more details forthcoming, so stay tuned.

14192629_1080748968677550_17707897441806

CHNK! Ekimu’s shovel struck the ground at an angle, leveraging a large chunk out. Ekimu added that to the ever-growing pile next to him, then rested the tool upright in the dirt and sat down. He was exhausted.

Without Toa… this is a lot more difficult, he lamented. In the wake of the Shadow Horde’s defeat, the Okotans had begun moving into the City of the Mask Makers at a rate even faster than before, but this required an increase in the production of things like food and housing. Ekimu was currently digging irrigation canals for crops. Thankfully the Okotans were bringing produce and other food items with them, but that wouldn’t be sustainable. With the Toa around, this would have hardly been a problem, but their absence created a huge hurdle to overcome.

“Master Ekimu! Wise Master Ekimu!”

Ekimu recognized the bright but flustered voice of Harvali, an archeologist from the Jungle Region.

“I told you, Harvali,” Ekimu said, standing up to greet her, “You don’t need to call me Wise Master, or anything of the sort. Just Ekimu.”

“I am sorry Master Ekimu,” Harvali gasped, struggling for air. “But I do not come bearing good news. Two terrible things have happened, and we need your help.”

Ekimu frowned. “We? Who sent you? What is going on, Harvali?”

Harvali gulped again, though this time out of fear. “It’s… it’s Vizuna, Master Ekimu. He is dying.”

• Upvote 8

This seems interesting. Not usually the type for fan stories, but this one catches my eye so far.

Will you be posting separate topics or will everything be posted here in this topic?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Sounds interesting.  Are you guys going to make "sets" to go along with the story as well?  Either way, I look forward to it.

That'll be a part of it :)

This seems interesting. Not usually the type for fan stories, but this one catches my eye so far.

Will you be posting separate topics or will everything be posted here in this topic?

I think so, but hopefully there will be a centralized place where everything gets updated first ;)
  • Upvote 1

Sounds interesting.  Are you guys going to make "sets" to go along with the story as well?  Either way, I look forward to it.

That'll be a part of it :)

I think so, but hopefully there will be a centralized place where everything gets updated first ;)

Can't wait to see them.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

My theory hat Visuna could have been corrupted by some shadow entity and then becomes a villain of some kind and recruits half the jungle regions villagers to be shadow minions or something but either way this new story can go places.