Collectibles Sale: Kanohi, Vahis, Shadow Kraata

SamDrew

UPDATED 9/7 6:30 PM PDT

Thanks for the overwhelming interest! Thought this post needed an update so here ya go!

Some collectibles for sale/trade! Primarily looking to sell, but will gladly trade for other collectibles (primarily kanohi) if they catch my eye! I prefer to ship within the US but will ship internationally if buyer is willing to pay higher shipping costs. All transactions will be made through PayPal. Message me with your preferred shipping address for shipping cost estimates!

The goods:

Red Line = Sold

Yellow Line = Reserved

Orange Vahis ($7.50 ea), Shadow Kraata ($1.50 ea)

IMG_4259.jpg

Collectible Kanohi 

IMG_4251.jpg

~ Blue Pakari Nuva        $2

~ Blue Kakama Nuva     $2

~ Blue Akaku Nuva        $2

~ Green Pakari Nuva     $6

~ Brown Hau Nuva        $1.50

~ White Kaukau Nuva    $3

~ Red Akaku Nuva         $1.50

~ Dark Gray Hau            $1

~ Orange Matatu            $3

~ Silver Kaukau              $2

~ Silver Akaku                $1.50

~ Silver Kakama             $2

~ Trans-Glitter Avokhii    $5

~ Clear Kaukau              $20

~ Trans-Dark Blue Ruru  $1

~ Purple Pakari               $1

2001-2003 Set-Standard Kanohi (Kraahkan $5, all others $1 ea)

IMG_4253.jpg

Other Set-Standard Kanohi ($1 ea)

IMG_4255.jpg

NEW! Wild Kraata ($1.25) & Krana (light purple $1, all others $0.50) 

IMG_4290.jpg

I also have LOTS of complete sets and tons of spare parts, feel free to ask about anything!

Some sets I have (I price competitively, discounts given if not 100% complete):

~ Keetongu

~ Sidorak

~ Vezon and Fenrakk

~ Axalara T9

~ Cendox V1

~ McDonald's Tohunga

~ 2003 Matoran

~ Rahkshi

~ Various Bohrok & Bohrok-Kal

~ Various Toa Mata/Nuva

Comment or PM with any questions or offers. Thanks for viewing!!

-Sam

Edited by SamDrew
  • Upvote 1

I believe some of the masks in your posts are incorrectly named. The clear mask is called a Kaukau, not a Kakama. I'm not sure if you incorrectly named your silver masks as well, so I'm not too sure about the prices.

EDIT; Are these all of your masks? Just curious if you have any more brown masks.

Edited by Katanga

1st Shadow, here's a photo of the krana I had handy and the wild kraata I've got! If you don't see many you like I think I've got more krana somewhere I can dig up.

IMG_4269.jpg

Katanga, thank you for catching that! I had so many masks to price I misnamed that kaukau, but the error has been corrected. The rest are all accurate, prices are from Bricklink (most are a little lower, actually). In terms of brown masks, are you after Kanohi Nuva or Kanohi Mata? Or both? Any specific masks? I can always double check my stores!

You're welcome, I'm glad to help. I suggest using this page to double check any of your Kanohi, just in case.

As for other brown masks, I'm willing to take a look at any and all. However, I'm not sure if I can purchase any at this moment. I don't have Paypal and I'm not sure if I can create one without a credit card.

EDIT; Just checked. It's possible to use Paypal without a credit card. I might be set.

Edited by Katanga

1st Shadow, here's a photo of the krana I had handy and the wild kraata I've got! If you don't see many you like I think I've got more krana somewhere I can dig up.

IMG_4269.jpg

Actually, most of those I don't have. For the kraata, I only have one of those. For Krana, about a third of those are in my collection. I'll message you the specifics after I compile a list and we'll see if we can work something out.

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

I'll take those two light purple krana, assuming shipping isn't a killer.  Where are you located?

As for the other Krana/Kraata, im interested in the 

white za grey vu tan za tan vu tan xa tan ja x2 tan ca light blue Xa Green Ja lime Su red za purple x2

and the 

Bronze head Copper tail level 6         Lime head Iron Grey tail level 1        

How much for those?  How about a guess at shipping to California 90048

EDIT:  I see that I'm behind Shadow on the krana / kraata other than the purple.  I edited this last night but must have failed to actually submit the edit.

Edited by Flintsmith
  • Upvote 1

Flintsmith I tried to PM you but it says you're unable to receive new messages. Let me know how you'd like me to get the estimate to you so we can keep that moving!

Mjonlir Thunder I don't have either of those but I do have a Cendox V1 and an Axalara T9 if you're interested!

Flintsmith I tried to PM you but it says you're unable to receive new messages. Let me know how you'd like me to get the estimate to you so we can keep that moving!

Mjonlir Thunder I don't have either of those but I do have a Cendox V1 and an Axalara T9 if you're interested!

I'll send you a PM.  Let me know what 1stShadow leaves behind.  Wish I were 30 minutes faster.

• 2 weeks later...

I am also interested in an orange vahi, and a shadow kraata (any level is fine) also the black krana ca, dark grey xa I believe (the one that looks like bane >_<) both copper krana and the metallic green xa and the regular purple bo of they aren't reserved, if you still have a light purple krana, I will take one, which ever is fine -also, which 2003 matoran do you have?

Edited by banana92

I'm digging I'm digging I'm digging I'm digging

I'm digging I'm digging

I'm digging I'm digging I'm digging I'm digging

I'm digging

• 1 month later...