Old LEGO Stopmotion Award video

jemm13

There was an old Youtube video where someone compiled all of these different lego stop motion videos from who know how long ago, and awarded one for each category. A few films that came to mind (not titles, just elements) were as followed: One about a Sci-fi-ish film noir, one where a time traveler visited humanity's future to find they're all dumb and child-like (probably based on a movie or something, it was in french, maybe), one where a dad takes his kid to the library (and someone [the librarian?] said "Go Go Gadget Koopa Shells"), one about a robot (brick built with arms using the hinge and pins) who had no legs (or something), and some others I don't remember.

As a long time fan of lego stop motion, it's depressing that I don't remember any of the shorts, and I would like to know if anyone has at least a link to the awards video with them, or at least the website they were hosted on.

Thanks,

-jemm13

Edit: I found one of the shorts, it was one of the Henri and Edmond shorts, so I may go off of that, and the video may have hosted stuff from Bricks in Motion.

My fears are that the original awards video was taken down for whatever reason. But I still have hope.

Edited by jemm13