Spyrius Flier And Space Police Outpost

emily

I spelled flyer incorrectly, didn't I?During the downtime, I put a lot of time into MOCing and building with my collection. I already posted Lego Racers, but I thought I'd post these two more creations, both Space themed.First Is this Spyrius Flier:a.jpgFrontSideBackThe landing gear is retractable.It occurred to me after finishing this that Spyrius has no use for a fighter like this- all of their sets centered around observing with flying saucers and then moving in to steal the satellites with giant robots. I did my best to remedy this fact by adding a satellite grabbing arm. :P It hides underneath the flier and folds out.Here's a shot of the whole thing with the landing gear up.Next is this Space Police outpost:a.jpgThe idea behind this one is a modern Space Police officer discovering this long forgotten outpost. Inside, an old officer is still at work.This was one of my first attempts to make a larger model. I think it turned out alright, but I wish I had more tiles to smooth it over...FrontBackTopThe windows open. So does the door.SatelliteThe roof is removable.InteriorBedroomThat Blacktron looks like he's been in there a while...ControlsSome sort of spinning thingComments and criticism greatly appreciated.

Edited by Tazakk

believe victims. its actually not that hard, and youd look kind of bad if you were to, say, side with an abuser because theyre your friend