What should Bionicle characters wear for Halloween?

Alyska

There's a popular headcanon that Matoran celebrate a holiday or festival similar to Halloween, sometimes referred to as Karzahni day.

So, what kinds of Halloween costumes should your favourite Bionicle characters wear?

Answers can be something they'd realistically do in-universe, for example Matoran dressing up as scary Rahi or Bohrok (though Av-Matoran might consider the latter a bit offensive). I can picture Takua doing the equivalent of the "dog in a spider costume" prank by putting a big scorpion tail on Pewku and have her running around at night terrorising trick-or-treaters.

Alternatively, ignore what's plausible in the canon- what costume would YOU have them wear? Hewkii and Macku dressed as WALL-E and Eve? Takua in a Pikachu onesie? Kopaka as Elsa? (You might need Lewa and Pohatu's help to stuff him into the dress, but I'm sure they'd be happy to oblige.)

What do you think they should wear?

• Upvote 2

3DS Friend Code: 0018-0767-4231

Kopaka would dress up as a giant salt-shaker, that's for sure. Pohatu would dress up as a pepper shaker to go with him, much to Kopaka's dismay. Beyond that, I have no idea.

As for what I'd have them wear, I'd make them all cosplay as Smite gods. Kopaka would be Skadi (though I'd be darned if I know who's going to be Kaldr, so maybe he'd be Ullr), Pohatu would be Mercury, Tahu would be Agni, Lewa would be Susano'o, Gali would be Poseidon, Onua would be Cabrakan, and Takanuva would be Ra, complete with annoying ka-kawing.

• Upvote 1

Rule #1: Always listen to Kek.

Rule #2: If you break rule #1, kindly don't.

Rule #3: EVERYBODY TYPE IN THE CHAT "AVAK IS A STUPID TRIGGER"

Kopaka would probably be a knight of some sort, though how one would even get him to participate in a Halloween festival is beyond me.  I think Gali would get a kick out of a pirate costume.  For Pohatu... I don't know, but I'd bet he and Lewa would pull off the craziest, most elaborate costumes.

I wonder what decorations the Matoran would put around their huts for Karzahni day, though... Fikou webs?  Mask-o'-lanterns?  Hafu carving a giant twenty-foot-tall skeleton?

• Upvote 1

Avatar by Nicholas Anderson (NickonAquaMagna)

My blog: The Jaga's Nest

If a day like Halloween did exist in the Bionicle Canon, then I wouldn't be surprised if a few Matoran attempted to dress up like Toa, Turaga, or maybe even the Great Beings. Or they could dress up like their favorite Rahi, to name another example.

As for non-canon costumes, I could see Turaga Vakama dressing up as Master Yoda. I don't know why, but I think he could pull it off.

• Upvote 1

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

I would love to think that my favorite Bionicle characters would dress as characters from other franchises. Here's my list:

1. Tahu - Iron Man, Wolverine or Human Torch from Marvel, William Furno from Hero Factory, Kai from Ninjago, A Phoenix from Legends of China, Ruby from Steven Universe, Flame Princess from Cartoon Network's Adventure Time :P

2. Gali - Black Widow from Marvel, Nya from Ninjago, Breez from Hero Factory, Katara from Avatar: The Last Airbender, Korra from The Legend of Korra, Aquaman from DC Comics :P

3. Lewa - Hawkeye from Marvel, Spider-Man, Morro or Jay from Ninjago, Aang from Avatar: The Last Airbender, Tenzin from The Legend of Korra, Sonic the Hedgehog, Breez :P

4. Kopaka - Captain America, Zane from Ninjago, Preston Stormer from Hero Factory, Elsa from Frozen :P, Sapphire from Steven Universe :P

5. Pohatu - Thor or Quicksilver from Marvel, Cole from Ninjago, Batman from DC Comics (think his 2015 Online Amination version :P), the Flash from DC Comics, Sonic the Hedgehog, Nathan Evo from Hero Factory, Tasmanian Devil from Looney Tunes

6. Onua - Hulk or the Thing from Marvel, from Marvel, Cole

7. The Toa Mata/Nuva/Masters/Uniters - the Avengers

8. Takua/Takanuva - Lloyd from Ninjago, Daniel Rocka from Hero Factory

9. Jaller - Robin from DC Comics

10. Hahli - Lapis Lazuli from Steven Universe, Starfire from the Teen Titans 2003 TV show.

11. Nuparu - Tails from Sonic the Hedgehog or Iron Man

12. Turaga Vakama - Master Yoda

13. Kopeke - Sapphire

14. The Piraka - the Sinister Six from Marvel

15. Makuta (Teridax) - the Overlord or Lord Garmadon from Ninjago, Aku from Samurai Jack, Doctor Octopus, Red Skull or Thanos from Marvel, Darkseid from DC Comics, Darth Vader or Darth Sidious from Star Wars, Megatron from Transformers

16. Makuta Icarax - Starscream from Transformers

17. Zaktan - Sandman or Swarm from Marvel, Galvatron from Transformers: Age of Extinction

18. Hakann - any one of the Fire Villains from Hero Factory, Pyro from Marvel

19. Vezok - Killer Croc from DC Comics

20. Thok - Ice King from Adventure Time, Killer Frost from DC Comics, Sir Fangar from Legends of Chima

21. Rediak - Kraven the Hunter from Marvel

22. Vezon - the Joker from DC Comics, Deadpool or Carnage from Marvel, Gollum from The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit

23. Axonn - Hulk, Axl from Nexo Knights

24. Pridak - Jawblade from Hero Factory

25. Kalmah - Doctor Octopus, Squidward from SpongeBob SquarePants :P

26. Takadox - Skales from Ninjago

27. Ehlek - Electro from Marvel, Voltix from Hero Factory, Jay :P, Wolverine, the Shedder from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

28. Carapar - Bane from DC Comics, Mr. Krabs from SpongeBob Squarepants :P

29. Kopeke - Sapphire from SU

30. Lariska - Nebula from Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy movie in 2014

31. Helryx - Maria Hill from Marvel

32. Mata Nui (being) - Thor (a reference to a Thor movie in 2011)

33. Ekimu - Nick Fury of Thor from Marvel, Master Yoda from Star Wars

34. Kivoda the Protector of Water - Aquaman or Aqualad from DC Comics

35. Vizuna the Protector of Jungle - Hawkeye, Green Arrow from DC Comics, Merida from Pixar's Brave movie in 2012 :P

36. Skull Slicer - Samukai from Ninjago

37. Skull Basher - Pyrox from Hero Factory

38. Kulta - Ultron from Avengers: Age of Ultron, Sauron from The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit

39. Umarak - Kraven the Hunter, Khyber the Hunter from Ben 10: Ominverse, Lockdown from Transformers: Age of Extinction, Abomination from Marvel, Doomsday from DC Comics, Jasper from Steven Universe, Dogshank from Ninjago

As for a canon sense, I would imagine the Matoran dressing up as Toa, Turaga, favorite Rahi, and villains. For Agori, they would dress as Glatorian, Vorox, Skrall, Bone Hunters, and animals from Spherus, like Sand Stalkers or Rock Steeds. As for people from Okoto, they would dress as Toa, Ekimu, Skull Spiders, Skull Creatures, Elemental Creatures, Umarak, Shadow Traps, Elemental Beasts, or Makuta.

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)