Bionicle G2 wouldn't have ended if it was packaged in canisters?

I have mixed opinions on canisters. They're cool and all but hard to store, especially in my small room.

Now, speculating at the cost to produce sets, putting them all in carboard boxes freed more cost to include most pieces.

I'm willing to bet money that G2 woul've ended earlier if they used canisters, because the higher price point would add to the vast list of misteps and unpredictability that led to it's demise.

And I'm not an enviro elitist because I drive an SUV

• Upvote 2

I can them environmental elitists because that's what they are, they seem to not be bionicle/lego fans like you and me and seem to only care about if it'll affect their fake climate change/global warming plans.

This is just sad. :(

Just why?

Edited by ToaTimeLord

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

I think the canisters are iconic and would have helped but man, you need a better mic. Can't understand 90% of your video

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

• 3 weeks later...