This Bike Is Unglued

Ghidora131

He's a bike with a face

I gotta bike for a face, and everyone thinks my name is Bichael. Yeah, iz not.

Sorry about that. Anyway, the bike may be simple, but it works well because the skinniness of the MOC mirrors the skinniness of a real bike's body. If I had one gripe, it has to be about the way the back wheel is attached. A real bike has more connectors than that, so the bike looks like it could bounce uncontrollably on rougher rides. Other than that, I like this MOC! Good job!

I wanna see something tall and lanky enough to ride that. :3

• Upvote 1

mindeth the cobwebs

Yeah it's a good bike, maybe add some details to the chassis but it's still good. Less blurry photo would be nice though.

It'll probably get an update in the future, when I have more time.

Anyway, the bike may be simple, but it works well because the skinniness of the MOC mirrors the skinniness of a real bike's body. If I had one gripe, it has to be about the way the back wheel is attached. A real bike has more connectors than that, so the bike looks like it could bounce uncontrollably on rougher rides. Other than that, I like this MOC! Good job!

Thanks! The bike is quite bouncy, and unfortunately I was limited by time constraints, so I was unable to add in the suspension system I had planned. It's definitely getting a makeover in the future, but for now, I fulfilled the MOC I promised to do a year ago. :/

I'll make sure to nab a picture of my self-MOC on it when I update it. ;)

Anyway, the bike may be simple, but it works well because the skinniness of the MOC mirrors the skinniness of a real bike's body. If I had one gripe, it has to be about the way the back wheel is attached. A real bike has more connectors than that, so the bike looks like it could bounce uncontrollably on rougher rides. Other than that, I like this MOC! Good job!

Thanks! The bike is quite bouncy, and unfortunately I was limited by time constraints, so I was unable to add in the suspension system I had planned. It's definitely getting a makeover in the future, but for now, I fulfilled the MOC I promised to do a year ago. :/

I'll make sure to nab a picture of my self-MOC on it when I update it. ;)

You're welcome! Despite the current condition of the suspension, the bike still makes a neat prototype to the updated version, which I would like to see.

And I'm seriously looking forward to that picture!

mindeth the cobwebs