Slizer Mafia 2: Okotans' Revenge

Pahrak Model ZX

Night 4: Insincere Flattery

The Skull Slizer took a cautious survey as they stepped into the lab, settling on the Judge and Science Slizers who stood waiting for them.  “What’s up?”

The Judge Slizer stepped forward.  “The astral mutation program has hit a slight hitch.  While significant progress has been made, the process has yet to reach peak efficiency, and our scientists are at a loss as to how to achieve it.”

The Skull Slizer nodded.

“The only experiment that ever reached peak efficiency…is you,” the Science Slizer said.  “We believe that by taking a closer look at you and seeing how you react to certain stimuli, we will discover the secret to perfecting our other creations.”

The Skull Slizer paused as these words processed.  “…And, uh, what exactly is going to happen to me?”

“It’s good news,” the Judge Slizer said.  “Any advances made will be applied to you permanently.  I’m also in talks to add you to the program proper, meaning if I am successful, you will be made into one of our specially-engineered leaders.”

Inhaling, the Skull Slizer leaned back and thought this over.  “Could be fun.  Not sure I’m really leadership material, though.”

The Science Slizer smiled.  “By the time I’m done with you, you will be.”

The Judge Slizer stood and peered out of their office door.  Aside from the Redshirt Slizer patrolling down the hall, there was nothing to be seen, so they quietly shut it once more.  That Redshirt, Roman Torchwick, decided to lean against the wall and take a break as soon as his boss wasn’t looking.  It surprised him when arms reached out from behind and dragged him through a shadowy portal.  Looking up, Roman saw Umarak pointing their bow in his face.

“I don’t understand why killing you Redshirts first is standard procedure,” the Hunter said, “but since it’s such a snap I guess I really shouldn’t complain.”

A second later, they had one less Redshirt Slizer to worry about.  Umarak turned and looked across the alleyway, where Kulta sat hunched over a corpse.  The Skull Grinder waved their hands and muttered something.  Producing a Skull Spider Mask, they placed it over the corpse’s face.  At first nothing happened.  Then, with a lurch, the Slizer breathed.  Kulta stood and smirked down at their servant.

“You wretches ruined our world with something you called a ‘Skull Slizer’,” Kulta said.  “It seems only fitting that I return the favor, keheheh!”

The Skull Slizer sat up and looked down at themselves in horror.  From nearby, Tahu watched with a similar feeling.  They looked to the back of the alley—Ekimu sat there, faced away from them all in a meditative stance.  The Toa of Fire approached.

“At ease, Tahu,” the Mask Maker said.

“I still don’t understand,” Tahu said.  “How can this be right?  Surely there must be another way to restore our timeline without resorting to this!”

Ekimu shook their head.  “The Mask of Time is here, in this timeline.  Without it, there is nothing we can do, short of destroying the reality that pushes ours out of align.  I know this is difficult, Tahu…but the Slizers have defied the natural flow of time and condemned us in their place.  Either we punish them, or everything we know will fade into oblivion.”

“The Mask of Time,” Tahu murmured.  Their eyes drifted back towards their Skull Slizer, who seemed to have accepted their fate.  “…I wonder…”

In another part of the city, the Spark Slizer sat alone in their barracks.  Reviewing the list of remaining personnel, they shook their head; they walked across the room and tapped some commands into a piece of equipment they held.  With a crackle, a shield of electricity enveloped them.

Roman Torchwick (Redshirt Slizer), killed by Umarak

Someone has been revived as the Skull Slizer!  You have been added to the Okotans PM!

You have 24 hours to vote for whoever you like!  If you think you know who the Skull Slizer is, you can vote for them, but if you’re wrong you’ll be wasting your vote on someone who’s still dead!  We’re back to only 1 execution, by the way.

The current population consists of 5 Okotans, 2 Redshirts, the Judge Slizer, the Spark Slizer, and Hiker Mike.  I’d say Okotan victory is pretty imminent.  I’m holding off for the moment mainly due to the Judge Slizer having 3 votes (plus Spark and Mike could throw a wrench into things if they’re lucky), but you can probably expect the game to end very soon.

• Upvote 1

Day 4: Pardoned

Taka Nuvia – 3

Turkey Makuta Luroka – 4

B0ss Manducus – 1

Koala Kranan – 1

As the votes were cast, an extra voice could be heard.  No one was sure where it came from, but the mechanical arm registered it.  In the end, the AI set its sights on Turkey Makuta Luroka.

“No singing today, please,” the Judge Slizer requested.

A disk was shot at Luroka…and clattered harmlessly against the floor.  The Judge Slizer squinted at the condemned, who gave a smug grin in return.

“Fire again.”

The AI firing squad tried its best to kill Luroka, but its efforts accomplished nothing.  Luroka strolled out of the chamber, and the rest followed before one of them was chosen to take his place.  The Judge Slizer rubbed their chin.

This night could be a very interesting one.

Night roles have 24 hours to PM their actions!

• Upvote 2

What just happened?

Shenanigans.

• Upvote 1

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

I vote Taka

you voted for me...twice? D: oh no...

voting for Luroka, then :/

That moment when you forgot you already voted

It's better than voting while thinking you're alive but aren't. =P

• Upvote 1

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

What just happened?

A regular Saturday in Mafia. 

• Upvote 5

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Night 5: The Blocking Dead

Taka Nuvia did her best to seem calm as she made her way down the street.  As she came upon an intersection, she realized someone was approaching from her left, and she drew a disk in a flash.

“Wait, don’t throw!” the Spark Slizer said, throwing their hands up.  “It’s me, the Medical Officer.”

Taka stared at them for a moment, and the slowly lowered her disk.  “…Apologies.”

“I don’t blame you.  I’m glad I found you: I’m placing you under my protection for the night.”

She couldn’t help but give a relieved sigh.  “I see.  Perhaps we should move to a more defensible location, then.”

The Spark Slizer nodded.  Taka looked back over her shoulder to see someone else approaching—she was nervous at first, but then recognized the newcomer as another member of the task force.  She and the Spark Slizer started to move…but then she remembered the last time she had seen the person now approaching her.

They were on a casualty list.

Luckily the Spark Slizer realized this as well, and jumped forward to deflect a disk.  The newcomer—none other than the Skull Slizer—stopped in their tracks, saying, “I’m sorry.”

“My word,” Taka breathed, “what have they done to you?!”

“I have to follow their orders now,” the Skull Slizer said, drawing another disk.  “Ekimu wants you dead.”

The Spark Slizer blocked the projectile, and then raised their electric gun.  One bolt was enough to stun the Skull Slizer.  The Medical Officer grabbed Taka’s wrist and dashed, getting her out of sight before the Skull Slizer had recovered, and then ducked into a building and crouched.  The Skull Slizer continued to shamble about the street for the rest of the night looking for them, before finally being recalled at dawn.

As everyone returned to base to begin the court-martial, Hiker Mike pulled a Redshirt Slizer aside for a moment.  “Hey,” they said, “you’re not…thinking of doing anything impulsive, are you?”

“Uh…no?”

Hiker Mike nodded.  “Right.  Forget I said anything.”

You have 24 hours to vote for whoever you like!  It’s another double execution!  Otherwise this could easily become a very long stalemate…

Day 5: Circuit Break

Koala Kranan – 2

Ehksidian – 3

Trijhak – 5

B0ss Manducus – 6

As votes were called out, the Judge Slizer noticed Manducus whispering something to Luroka.  They found it suspicious, but after seeing how the votes accumulated, they decided to wait.  The firing squad shot at Manducus, obliterating his electric shield.

“Good luck surviving the night,” the Judge Slizer said.

Trijhak looked up at the mechanical arm as it shifted towards him.  “Oh good, I get to do my job after all.  Yay.”

The Redshirt Slizer was slain.  The Judge Slizer surveyed the remains of the task force, thinking that while they still had a small chance, their odds were not looking favorable.

I’m not looking forward to writing my next report to the Judge Coronet…

Trijhak (Redshirt Slizer), lynched

Night roles have 24 hours to PM their actions!

Current population is 5 Okotans, 1 Redshirt Slizer, the Judge Slizer, the Spark Slizer, and Hiker Mike.

Night 6: Sparking Ember

Manducus checked his weapon as he walked quickly down the street, looking over his shoulder every few seconds.  He eyed the building he was headed for, and decided to make a break for it…when two hands grabbed his ankles, making him fall flat, and then slowly dragged him back along the ground into a shadowy portal.  The next thing he knew he was being slammed against an alley wall, and Umarak dug their blade into his shoulder.

“What’s wrong, medic?” the Hunter asked.  “Don’t know how to heal yourself?”

Manducus triggered his weapon, managing to briefly stun Umarak, but the sword in his shoulder kept him pinned until the fiend recovered.  The weapon was knocked from his hand, and Umarak said, “Not a good idea to make me mad.”

The blade was drawn through Manducus’s heart.  The Spark Slizer fell to the ground in two pieces, and Umarak flicked his blood onto the ground as he stalked away.

Elsewhere, Tahu sat crouched on the edge of a roof, watching the empty city below.  They looked back as they heard footsteps, seeing Hiker Mike approaching slowly.

“What do you want?” the Uniter of Fire asked.

“I just want to talk,” Hiker Mike said.  “You seem a little confused.  I can tell you’re an Okotan, but…you don’t seem like the type who would want to kill anyone.”

“…Normally I never would,” Tahu said.  “But Ekimu says that if we don’t take action, our world will be destroyed.”

“Do you believe that?”

Tahu rubbed their neck.  “I’m not sure.  I’ve come to think that, perhaps there is another way.  One that doesn’t involve bloodshed.  I would much prefer that way.”

Hiker Mike nodded.  “So why don’t you try it?”

Tahu stared at them.

“Just a suggestion.  What you do with it is up to you, of course.”  They turned to leave.  “I’ll give you some space, but if you ever feel like you need someone to talk to…I’m sure you’ll be able to find me.”

As the Slizer left, Tahu looked back out over the city, thinking over their words carefully…

B0ss Manducus (Spark Slizer), killed by Umarak

Tahu Uniter of Fire has had their ability deactivated by Hiker Mike

You have 24 hours to vote for whoever you’d like!  Only one execution—and this is probably going to be the last one!