Trijhak – 1

Taka Nuvia – 1

ToaTimeLord – 2

For the murder of Toa Smoke Monster:

ToaD – 4

Hellyam – 3

Ehksidian – 3

Koala Kranan – 1

The Judge Slizer shook their head as they stepped onto the balcony.  Our Intelligence and Artillery Officers, both down in two nights…yet somehow we still have six Redshirts.  Clearly our aptitude tests need some heavy adjustments.

The votes were called out and the AI Firing Squad listened, taking out ToaD with a single shot.

Alright, the Judge Slizer corrected, five Redshirts.

Spooky RG chuckled as the robotic arm pivoted towards him.  Spreading his wings, he cast fireballs out in random directions, shouting, “Hard to believe you morons actually found me out!  But I bet I can still take you down before—“

He was cut off as a disk decapitated him.  Everyone got up, making sure they hadn’t been burned by the condemned Slizer’s final attack.  As they left the room, the Music Slizer picked up their iPod, and smiled to themselves as they hit play and glanced back at Spooky RG’s corpse.

We didn’t start the fire!  No we didn’t light it, but we tried to fight it!

Spooky RG (Flare Slizer), lynched

ToaD (Redshirt Slizer), lynched

Night roles have 24 hours to PM their actions!

• Upvote 5

Night 3: Scene Not Available

This scene is brought to you by the number 0.  Because that’s how many night roles took action this round.

You have 24 hours to vote for whoever you want.  We’re lynching 2 players this round.  More if y’all can arrange a tie.

Looking at people's post history should show who was inactive during the time period, revealing who is who.

The two people I vote for are Turkey Makuta Luroka and Hellyam.

Edited by ToaTimeLord

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

Looking at people's post history should show who was inactive during the time period, revealing who is who.

The two people I vote for are Turkey Makuta Luroka and Hellyam.

Post history shows nothing, considering some could just be watching and waiting. =P

I vote Toa Time Lord and jed1ndy.

• Upvote 2

Did the village... just do something right!?

half-right, at least.

i mean, an innocent died...but a wild card went down, too.

So much of a wild card that he was busy preparing for a concert and didn't get to log on. =P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Day 3: Slizer Rhapsody

Turkey Makuta Luroka – 1

Hellyam – 3

ToaTimeLord – 5

jed1ndy – 1

Destined Blade – 3

Unit#phntk#1 – 1

Trijhak – 1

Kranan – 1

As the votes were called out, TimeLord reached for his trusty saxophone, determined to go down with a song no matter what.  Luckily for him, he was on the same block as the Music Slizer.  Hellyam leaned over and whispered his plan, and they managed to convince Blade to join in as well.

The mechanical arm started to move…but then it stopped as TimeLord began to play.  The Judge Slizer craned their neck and said, “Is that…the middle of Bohemian Rhapsody…?”

A spotlight fell upon Hellyam.  Blade gestured to him dramatically, singing, “I see a little silhouetto of a man, Scaramouche, Scaramouche, will you do the Fandango?”

Hellyam picked up, “Thunderbolt and lightning, Very, very frightening me.  Galileo!”

“Galileo!”

“Galileo!”

“Galileo!”

Together they sang, “Galileo Figaro, Magnifico-o-o-o-o!”

Slumping, Hellyam continued, “I’m just a poor boy, nobody loves me.”

“He’s just a poor boy from a poor family,” Blade sang, pointing up at the firing arm, “spare him his life from this monstrosity!”

As if offended, the arm executed her.  TimeLord took a step back and resumed playing saxophone.

With a shrug, Hellyam sang, “Easy come, easy go, will you let me go?”

The Judge Slizer rolled their eyes.  “No, we will not let you go.”

TimeLord stopped playing to shout, “Let him go!”

“We will not let you go,” the Jude Slizer shouted over the saxophone.

Let him go!”

“Will not let you go!”

Let him go!”

“Will not let you go!”

Hellyam yelled, “Let me go, oh!”

The Judge Slizer hit the control panel for the firing arm, and it began rapidly firing disks at Hellyam.  He jumped away from each one (in perfect synch with TimeLord’s notes), singing, “No, no, no, no, no, no, no!  Oh mama mia, mama mia, mama mia let me—“

Unfortunately, he ran out of space, and a disk brought a premature end to his solo.  The Judge Slizer sighed.  Glancing at TimeLord, the saxophone-playing Redshirt paused a moment.

“…So you think you can stone me and spit in my eye?”

The Judge Slizer snapped in the direction of the firing arm.

“So you think you can love me and leave me to—“

The song was over.  The Judge Slizer walked away, massaging their temples, and muttered, “My word, what was I thinking when I put together this force…”

The remaining players vacated the room.  The Janitor Slizer entered, and as they began the unenviable task of cleaning up, they found themselves humming, “Nothing really matters…anyone can see…nothing really matters…nothing really matters to me…”

Destined Blade (Redshirt Slizer), lynched

Hellyam (Music Slizer), lynched

ToaTimeLord (Redshirt Slizer), lynched

Night roles have 24 hours to PM their actions!

• Upvote 8

Is it too late for me to defect to team Okoto? 

• Upvote 2

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar