The most recent DOOM had an excellent single player experience, but the delivery of the multiplayer segment has a number of issues which stopped it from ever becoming a competitive game. The main one being that Demons came in the DLC, so anyone who just has the base game is immediately at a disadvantage. It's a shame because this game has really good mechanics and such, yet Bethesda/id chose to go for a money grab option on the MP and sent it to an early grave. 

Edited by UngluedBike
  • Upvote 2

hTeXGIU.png

Also, if you're a resident of the UK and like Bionicle, go ahead and join

us at this awesome Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BFUK7/

Which one, the new one or the 1993 one?  I love the old one.  Not much to say about the new one, though, I don't have it and I don't particularly like what I'm seeing.  Though that's just me, if you're having fun with it don't let me stop you.

But yeah, the old one's great.

Avatar by Nicholas Anderson (NickonAquaMagna)

My blog: The Jaga's Nest

• 3 months later...

The most recent DOOM had an excellent single player experience, but the delivery of the multiplayer segment has a number of issues which stopped it from ever becoming a competitive game. The main one being that Demons came in the DLC, so anyone who just has the base game is immediately at a disadvantage. It's a shame because this game has really good mechanics and such, yet Bethesda/id chose to go for a money grab option on the MP and sent it to an early grave. 

I don't think DOOM was ment to be a competitive game. Just a fun game

Which one, the new one or the 1993 one?  I love the old one.  Not much to say about the new one, though, I don't have it and I don't particularly like what I'm seeing.  Though that's just me, if you're having fun with it don't let me stop you.

But yeah, the old one's great.

Any DOOM game

Bens_Channel_Art.jpgThe Duke is AWESOME!!!!