The unofficial Mask trading topic

cjr205

I have a lot if duplicate masks, and I think a lot of others do too. But there are a bunch that I just don't have, and I want. I was thinking that a person could make a list of what masks they have up for trade, and if someone wanted one, you would go to their list and pick out one that you want. This is not a topic to buy rare masks. 

example: I have three extra 2001 Haus. I post them in a list with my other duplicates. Member X wants one, so I go to his list and find one that I like. Over PM, we discuss shipping. A few days later, we each get the mask we wanted.

So, what do you think? I'm not sure if this is a great idea, but with a couple participants people could get rid of spares they'll never use and get masks they would have had to pay for otherwise.

P.S. Here's my list.

1x Blue Huna

1x Stars Skrall

1x Silver Avokii

1x Black Rahkshi head

1x Pridak head

3x Grey Hau

1x Brown Huna

2x Purple Pakari

1x Gorast head

2x Rode

2x Onewa metru

1x 4-hole chin Kraahkan

2x Akaku

1x Hau Mistika

2x Kaukau Nuva

1x Olmak

2x Brown Rahkshi head

1x Nuparu Marhi mask

2x Takadox head

1x Akaku Nuva

1x Corrodor head

1x Berix head

1x Brown Hau

1x Hewkii Ignika

1x Stringer 3.0 head

1x Orkham mask

1x Nokama Hordika

1x antroz mask

1x Nuju Metru mask

Edited by cjr205

I have

2 spare yellow kiril

a red and gun metal umarak the hunter mask

a mertu blue rhakshi head

a grey ruru

a grey truaga nuju mask

corroder head

on your list i am looking for any 01 masks

Edited by bioniclemahat

S    Q       U    I       D     M     A     S     T     E    R

check out my imgur gallery for bionicle photography: https://mahatparthiban.imgur.com/all/

• 4 weeks later...

Do either of you (or anyone reading this) have a spare antroz mask (Jutlin) that came with the Jetrax set? I have a few masks I'd be willing to trade, including but not limited to gold G1 toa mata masks, takanuva (both gold and glitter variants), and a bunch of kraata.

I do have one, so I would be reluctant to trade it. Which gold Mata masks?

Do either of you (or anyone reading this) have a spare antroz mask (Jutlin) that came with the Jetrax set? I have a few masks I'd be willing to trade, including but not limited to gold G1 toa mata masks, takanuva (both gold and glitter variants), and a bunch of kraata.

I do have one, so I would be reluctant to trade it. Which gold Mata masks?

Oh that's cool. So the antroz mask you have listed above is the jetrax version? I have a spare set of the entire 2002 gold mask set (they look kind of copper like, but they're advertised as gold).