In Memory of a Little-Known BZP Member

Illuminatus

Hello all.

A very good friend of mine from a nearby town in Bulgaria, who first found me in this very forum over 11 years ago, has died earlier today in his sleep of what appears to be heart failure. His name was Grigor and his BZP alias was Obsidian. Grigor would've turned 30 this month. He was an avid BIONICLE and Star Wars fan, a talented dentist and an all-around nice guy. Throughout the years, Grigor remained one of my best friends and I felt it necessary to commemorate our friendship right here, in the place that brought us together.

I am absolutely heartbroken. May you rest in peace, old friend. I will cherish your memory for as long as I live.

To anyone reading this, I hope you have a happy new year and may you never have to endure the shock and cruelty of a friend taken away so unforgivably young.

Edited by Illuminatus
  • Upvote 17

I'm sure he was more than happy to have been as good of a friend as you say, and I'm sure he'd appreciate you missing him.  May he rest in peace.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...