A Shadow's Contrivance: Review Topic

xccj

k3-chapter00.png

Story Topic

This is a sequel to my story Kulagi's Kanoka, which is one of my favorite Bionicle stories that I've posted on BZP. (It was popular back in the day, anyway.) It features the Onu-Matoran Kanoka Maker and his friends from the previous story, only this time they are in the middle of the Toa and Dark Hunter war in Metru Nui. Expect to read a lot of Kanoka power usages!

I've been working on this particular story since 2014, and I finally have it in a completed state that I can post to BZPower. Granted, I don't expect the same kind of activity as I got from the original story, but with any luck, I'll have 100+ views before I finish posting it, not counting myself! *Setting low expectations!*

Anyway, please read and review; I appreciate any comments. (Also, Triki is in this one, people always loved Triki.)

Edit: And now the story has been completely posted. Yay.

:music:

Edited by xccj

Seems interesting so far-Triki does seem pretty entertaining.

Voicing your opinions with tact is the best way to keep a discussion from becoming an argument.
So far as I'm aware, it's pronounced like this: We're ee ah moo.

Check out my Creations:

Epics

G1 Battle for Spherus Magna - G2 A Lingering Shadow

Short Stories

G1 Fallen Guardian - G2 Shadows of Past and Future (The Legend Continues Entry) Head of Stone, Heart of Jungle

MOCs

Mask Hoarder, Desert Scourge