Crazy-Lihkan38's Comics!

Crazy-Lihkan38

Welcome, one and all, to my comics!

I had been running these for awhile on other sites, but to celebrate my return to BZP I have re-started them and decided to post them here!

And now, the comics themselves:

Now, concerning Guest Stars. I won't be accepting any new PGSes anytime soon, but I do accept normal Guest Stars! I will accept up to 4 Guest Stars at a time, so check the list below to see if there is an opening!

Guest Star Waiting List

1. Open

2. Open

3. Open

4. Open

If you or a character of yours wants to Guest Star, please just PM me. Just explain what your character looks like (you don't even need to give me a spritesheet!) and a small personality explanation or something.

Credits

-Dark709 for the Chimoru Omega sprite kit

-Various spriters for random masks and accessories

-Dark709 for the eyeballs and expressions (yes I got permission)

-All my Wikimetru friends for support

-Toatapio Nuva for inspiration

-CL38

Edited by Crazy-Lihkan38

picture-451.jpg

I'm back! -CL38

Hey, Crazy-Lihkan. I've been wondering if I'd ever hear from you again. (btw, this is Vahi... you may or may not have been able to tell)Well this is a good start. It reminds me a lot of Dark709's Version 4.0. Specifically the backgrounds... Not that it's a bad thing, seeing as I modeled basically my first three seasons off of Dark709's. :PThe part in the intro where he blows up the calendar was really funny.

naw man

Hey, Crazy-Lihkan. I've been wondering if I'd ever hear from you again. (btw, this is Vahi... you may or may not have been able to tell)Well this is a good start. It reminds me a lot of Dark709's Version 4.0. Specifically the backgrounds... Not that it's a bad thing, seeing as I modeled basically my first three seasons off of Dark709's. :PThe part in the intro where he blows up the calendar was really funny.

Vahi! Long time no see. I purposely try to make them with a Dark709 or Toatapio feel, the comics I was inspired by. Thanks for stopping by!By the way, Comic 6 released!-CL38

picture-451.jpg

I'm back! -CL38