Star Wars

Wiriamu

To give the Republic Commandos fitting opponents, I've come up with a buildable figure suggestion that hasn't yet popped up, unless my memory is cheating me: Magnaguards!

I'd definitely love to see a CCBS rendition of those guys

:kakama:

Those would be awesome; Clone Wars Durge strikes me as another possibility.

Voicing your opinions with tact is the best way to keep a discussion from becoming an argument.
So far as I'm aware, it's pronounced like this: We're ee ah moo.

Check out my Creations:

Epics

G1 Battle for Spherus Magna - G2 A Lingering Shadow

Short Stories

G1 Fallen Guardian - G2 Shadows of Past and Future (The Legend Continues Entry) Head of Stone, Heart of Jungle

MOCs

Mask Hoarder, Desert Scourge

• 2 weeks later...

I was just thinking about this, and I would love some more CCBS creatures:

Dianoga, Luke/Tauntaun combo, Sarlacc pit, Wampa, Acklay, Chewbacca...

A few of those (Sarlacc Pit, Wampa, and Acklay in particular) would be freaking enormous if they were the same scale as the typical figures. I would love to get Chewbacca, though, and a rideable creature like a Tauntaun is a great idea as well.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

• 2 weeks later...

I was just thinking about this, and I would love some more CCBS creatures:

Dianoga, Luke/Tauntaun combo, Sarlacc pit, Wampa, Acklay, Chewbacca...

A few of those (Sarlacc Pit, Wampa, and Acklay in particular) would be freaking enormous if they were the same scale as the typical figures. I would love to get Chewbacca, though, and a rideable creature like a Tauntaun is a great idea as well.

Yeah, they really need to do Chewie. The tauntaun would be a great accessory for a Hoth Han Solo, though of course it'd be kind of nice to get him in his standard smuggler suit; perhaps a bit of creative license and feature it with Hoth Leia?

On a side note, some recent revelations have come out about The Last Jedi. Seems that Laura Dern's character is actually going to be a heroic character, Vice Admiral Holdo of the Resistance. Benicio del Toro's character remains unnamed; supposedly the writers are calling him "DJ." I would still imagine he's going to be a Knight of Ren or something like that, given that all the other new characters we know of are Resistance aligned, but we'll just have to see. It does leave things a little more ambiguous with who the four Last Jedi Buildable Figures that have been announced will be.

EDIT: So word on the rumor mill is that we might be getting Boba Fett as a Buildable Figure next year, along with some Star Wars Brickheads. Also, can we talk about the "First Order Heavy Assault Walker?" If we go off standard convention, you would call that thing the FOHAW, or HAW for short. Now if we could only work in a word starting with K on the end of that...

Edited by Wiriamu

Voicing your opinions with tact is the best way to keep a discussion from becoming an argument.
So far as I'm aware, it's pronounced like this: We're ee ah moo.

Check out my Creations:

Epics

G1 Battle for Spherus Magna - G2 A Lingering Shadow

Short Stories

G1 Fallen Guardian - G2 Shadows of Past and Future (The Legend Continues Entry) Head of Stone, Heart of Jungle

MOCs

Mask Hoarder, Desert Scourge