[Digital MOC Commission] Terak, Melum and Ekimu Hawk

These are the final pieces for a series of models commissioned by ghost-mantis!

Throughout 2016 she was commissioning me to do reimaginations of Bionicle Gen2 Elemental Creatures. Finally, the set is complete!

[uxar and Ketar post]

[Akida and Ikir post]

So, first we have here Terak, an Elemental Creature of Earth. Decided to go with the most obvious animal reference - the mole. Love the drill nuzzle. :3

32341834080_6a68f1d8df_c.jpg

[Digital MOC Commission] Terak by Artemiy Karpinskiy, on Flickr

The second piece is Melum, the Elemental Creature of Ice. I drew my inspiration from polar bear and pangolin (hence the plating). There’s also a bit of a tiger in here somewhere, unintentional but I can’t shake the feeling it’s there.

32721395535_95d622daae_c.jpg

[Digital MOC Commission] Melum by Artemiy Karpinskiy, on Flickr

And finally we have is a reimagination of Ekimu’s Hawk with upscaling him to match the other Creatures. You may notice something and say “HEY, I’VE SEEN THIS BUILD BEFORE”. Yes, you did. It’s a redecorated and recolored Ikir. I apologize, the build is too good not to use.

31878582664_823371b38d_c.jpg

[Digital MOC Commission] Ekimu's Hawk by Artemiy Karpinskiy, on Flickr

---
If you like what I do and you want to see me create your OC, a favorite Bionicle Character, or something else, feel free to look up my Commission Info! I also run a Patreon Page now, so if you feel like supporting me on a more constant basis, consider to pledge in. Thank you!

Edited by The Mugbearer
  • Upvote 4

The hawk's name is Agil, btw.

And really good job on all of these! It's a shame the creatures didn't feature unique heads like these. Keep up the good work!

I didn't know he has a name. Derp. Thank you!

Wow this is so cool.

Nice job on all of them.

The bear is my favorite.

Aww thank you! <3

The hawk's name is Agil, btw.

And really good job on all of these! It's a shame the creatures didn't feature unique heads like these. Keep up the good work!

I didn't know he has a name. Derp. Thank you!

Wow this is so cool.

Nice job on all of them.

The bear is my favorite.

Aww thank you! <3

In your defense, the name was only revealed in Journey to One; his set was referred to simply as "Ekimu Falcon." Nice work on all of these; cool reimaginings, and honestly more practical than the real deal.

• Upvote 1

Voicing your opinions with tact is the best way to keep a discussion from becoming an argument.
So far as I'm aware, it's pronounced like this: We're ee ah moo.

Check out my Creations:

Epics

G1 Battle for Spherus Magna - G2 A Lingering Shadow

Short Stories

G1 Fallen Guardian - G2 Shadows of Past and Future (The Legend Continues Entry) Head of Stone, Heart of Jungle

MOCs

Mask Hoarder, Desert Scourge

In your defense, the name was only revealed in Journey to One; his set was referred to simply as "Ekimu Falcon." Nice work on all of these; cool reimaginings, and honestly more practical than the real deal.

I didn't even watch the JtO, so ye. Thank you very much! <3