BIONIFIGHT ONE

Voltex

Nato pushed up off the ground and rolled to the side, an action that would no doubt cause his unwanted hitchhiker to fall off his back. His roll ended quite close to where his sword had landed, and he snatched it up with practiced ease, channeling his powers through it to unleash a flurry of sharpened snowflakes towards Timelord. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

With Timelord's view of Nato largely obscured by the vortex between them, Nato hoped the other being wouldn't notice his exact actions as he began to back off. Once he felt he was distant enough, he broke off his attack completely and ran on into the depths of the forge, hoping to find a more advantageous position from which to combat his foe.  

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Gairu directed some of his Sonic bursts at the debris that Jag was hurling at him, either disintegrating or redirecting them.  He created a copy of his Saber and swung them at both Jag and TimeLord.

Jag's impact vision struck Gairu squarely in the chest.  He was flung against the wall hard.  He dropped to his knees and tried to regain the breath that had been knocked out of him.

"Everywhere. Charred by plasma all over. Other injuries, too. Wasn't sure how I didn't die. And if you really think I'd fall for that obvious trap even in this state, you're in for a surprise." Pulse replied, unleashing a torrent of water from his other hand towards Underscore. 

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Having watches his opponents for some time, and totally did not forget to check topic, Vox pounced from the catwalk he had been perched upon. As he fell from such height, his eyes scanned the arena. He noticed Nato running away from the fighting. Spreading his four arms, three of which held Boltikons, he angled his body so that should his descent go unnoticed, he'd land feet first on top of Nato, likely attempting to dig his talons into the being, while his Boltikons would be swung down, in an attempt to lodge them into his back... Assuming everything worked out of course.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

After a long period of time Imrukii stood up, with a look of fair disapoontment.

"Seriously...? I've been sitting on the warm arena ground for some time now, and no one even cares to at least have a 1V1 duel? No one?"

Imrukii paused for a moment, and attempted to observe his surroundings, but soon realized that there were at least three 1V1's already occurring at the moment. Now fully aware of the situation, Imrukii grabbed his Plasma Blade, and shot a burst of plasma into the Arena sky, hoping to gather at least some attention.

"Hopefully that works."

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

ShadowVezon heard the plasma blast fired some distance away from him, but he was too busy stabbing Pahrak to be interested.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Nato hit the ground, hard, grunting in pain as his attacker's talons and weapons raked at the armour of his back, piercing through in several places and drawing blood. He twisted and writhed, swinging out with his shield in the hopes of striking his new foe with the sharpened edge and knocking him off his back. 

A guttural hiss is the initial response as Nato's shield makes contact with Vox. Staggered by the impact Vox unlatches himself from his attack, dodging away several feet. Once at a decent distance, Vox crouches forward, posture like some predatory creature. His single hand placed against the ground while the other three remain aimed at Nato, Boltikon's ready to fire at a pin's drop. He circles the okotan, waiting for the first strike.

Plop

A small droplet of yellowish blood drips from Vox's waist, a sign of the efficiency of Nato's shield.

Edited by Vox

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

"What are you?" Nato staggered roughly to his feet, shifting into a defensive stance as his new foe began to circle him. 

He focused his powers, trying to freeze Vox's feet to the floor. 

The plasma blast caught Gairu's attention.  It had come from his old adversary, Imrukii!

The Toa of Sonics struggled to his feet and fired a Sonic burst at the Toa of Plasma.

Vox grunted as he felt the ice begin to form at his feet, though he malicious sounding chittering emerged from Vox. "It is foolish for you to waste time trying to freeze my feet." he commented as he pointed two of his three boltikons at his feet, firing into the ice and shattering it, the third boltikon still aimed at the okotan "Your powers are weakened, as do you not see we are within a massive furnace? Surely it must be exhausting for you to create ice in such a hossstile environment?"

With his feet free Vox lunged at Nato, but just as he was within striking distance Vox phased to the side of Nato, attempting to slice at the okotan's side with one of his boltikons as he passed by.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Nato barely managed to parry the strike with his shield, retaliating with a wild slash towards the arm responsible for the attack. 

Vox cursed as his attack was predicted, but he thankfully managed to block the slash with his other hand. Instead of retreating Vox rose to his full height, and brought his three arms close, attempting to attack Nato from three different directions.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Of course, the one direction Vox couldn't attack Nato from was behind, so backwards was the direction Nato went, retreating from Vox's multi-armed assault and shifted once more into a defensive stance once he was a few bio away. 

Vox smiled as he watched Nato retreat. Using his limited phasing ability Vox closed the distance between them, firing his boltikon's at nato as soon he was out of his phasing. The insectoid showed no intentions of letting off on the assault.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Cursing whichever cruel being had decided to host the first round in a karzing furnace, Nato cowered behind his battered shield, letting it take the incoming hits.

Once Vox was close enough, Nato lunged forwards, stabbing his sword towards the other being's abdomen. 

The Insectoid made no motion to dodge the attack. Instead as the blade pierced the lower section of his abdomen, Vox's freehand reached for Nato's sword arm, attempting force the okotan to dig the blade deeper. While his one arm was doing that, another reached behind Nato and attempted to dig the boltikon deep into the okotan's shoulder blade. The last two arms attempted a similar manuever to the last, but instead aimed for the neck of Nato, much like a pair of scissors

"If I'm going to die," Vox whispered as the unnatural head loomed over Nato's "You're going to die with me."

Aww... and here I was hoping to kill him with me.

Edited by Vox
  • Upvote 2

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Okay... that was unexpected. 

Okay... that was unexpected. 

Your win or the response to your last attack?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Your win or the response to your last attack?

The win, mostly.

I spent the whole round woefully outmatched, and running away...

ROUND ONE END

Victor: Nato

Special Weapon: BANNED HEAD

"Halt!" Luroka called, and all the fighters halted.

"What is it?" Vox asked. "Because you see, I was just about to kill Nato."

Nato nodded, even though killing someone was currently impossible in this version of Bionifight. Of course, both soon realized their error and cursed, knowing that whoever the mysterious voice belonged to was probably thinking up ways to make killing possible even as this sentence continued to ramble on and on and on.

"I have decided on a victor, after judging each of you," Luroka told them. "I have selected... Nato."

A cricket chirped.

"Boooo!" Imrukii called.

"SILENCE!"

Everyone fell silent as the mysterious voice boomed throughout the Great Furnace, shaking it to its core.

"Nato is the victor, and as such, he receives a Special Weapon," the voice continued, and as it spoke, a head thudded to the ground in front of Nato.

The head wore a white Akaku, and was suspiciously familiar to him. Its eyes glared up at him in hatred, and Nato knew that he had, at last, truly conquered the person whom the head belonged to.

"That is the Banned Head," the voice said. "You can punt it at other players, and it will trip them."

"Who are you?" Nato asked, becoming suspicious. "There are only so many people who would actually give me one of the heads of my enemies."

The voice chuckled. "Not telling!"

And then it vanished.

ROUND 2 BEGINS TOMORROW!

(You may vote on a game type or arena, if you wish)

I'm cool with the pirate ship. 

I didn't even get to reply. Mostly because I have not been feeling well.

Nonetheless, I'll go with whatever the majority is going for this time. That being the Pirate Ship. Water oddly enough doesn't bother me, what's in it does though.

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png