BIONIFIGHT ONE

Voltex

Peering out one of the side viewports, Nato cursed at the sight of his opponents escaping into the conveniently-placed rowboats.

Yanking open the window, he leaned out and extended his powers, trying to freeze the water beneath the boats into spikes that would tear the flimsy vessels apart. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

As the ship began sinking, Pulse dropped into the water, and attempted to swim towards one of the rowboats - specifically, the one Pahrak was in, careful not to throw his spear at it, since that might sink it. . 

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

As an offshoot group of snakes began to approach me, i leap out of the way and incinerate them. My new vantage point gives me an excellent view of the new ships approachin-- firing at us. "This ship appears to be lost." Using the power of the mask of speed, i dive into the water, making sure to emit intense heat to ward off the nearby predators, and swim as fast as possible to the nearest ship.

bBhcfWO.png

ShadowVezon saw the approaching vessels, and the group heading for the lifeboats. Heading into the water could well end up killing him were a shark or snake to accidentally trigger his Joy Buzzer, so he instead chose to hold out on the sinking ship as long as possible, keeping his eye on the group approaching the enemy vessels waiting for someone to make the journey.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

As Pulse swam for a lifeboat, he might notice several sharks nibbling at his toesies. Certainly not life-threatening, but an inconvenience to say the least.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

As he witnessed more and more of his fellow combatants abandon ship, Nato noticed with a pang of disappointment that none of them were currently being torn limb from limb by sharks or dragged under by snakes.

Cursing, he clambered out of the sinking ship and jumped down onto a swiftly-summoned floe of ice. Hopefully the cold would be enough to fend off the snakes, and he figured that if a fragile wooden rowboat was enough to keep the sharks at bay, a big chunk of ice would serve just as effective. 

His impromptu raft bobbed unsteadily in the water as he used his shield as an oar to row after the other fighters, trying to decide how best to deal with them. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Pulse noticed the sharks nibbling at his toes, and turned to face them. He, possibly quite foolishly, attempted to communicate with them, trying to tell them that he would not make a good meal and that either 'Kuan' or 'Imrukii' would make a better meal, since they could cook themselves for the sharks, while Pulse was just squishy and watery and possibly even very bad for a shark's diet. Pulse then turned around again, and proceeded to swim towards Pahrak's rowboat, attempting to grab onto the side of it. 

Pulse clambered onto Pahrak's boat, and gave a thumbs up to Pahrak. Eyeing the other ships firing their cannons, Pulse asked Pahrak: "How about we tear apart one or maybe all of those, then get back to killing each other, or even better, commandeer one of those vessels for ourselves?"

Edited by Mask Maker Pulse Vatten

In response to Pahrak agreeing, Pulse manipulated the currents of the water to bring the rowboat closer to one of the ships, attempting to avoid the cannon fire, while also 'unintentionally' attempting to send Nato's ice-raft crashing into the hull of another one of the snakemen's ships.

ShadowVezon watched as Kuan boarded one of the ships and concentrated, channeling his power over shadows. He sunk into his own shadow and rose from Kuan's on the ship, exhausted from the effort. "Haven't had to concentrate like that in aeons." ShadowVezon then got to fighting off the rest of the crew.

Edited by King ShadowVezon of Kamuk

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

The Ships that were closest to Pulse's little raft were not impressed by his attempts to elude their cannon fire. Thankfully ships of this sort are armed with smaller cannons towards the bow and stern of the ship. These smaller, more maneuverable cannons were typically used to tear at the sails of attacking ships. Of course in close range they could also rip through flesh and wood all the same. And that's just what they did. Many of the snake-men turned their focus from the main cannons and took to these smaller cannons, aiming to DESTROY the slow, tiny rowboats.

And whoever said sharks were not a threat to the fighters once they were within the boats was a fool. The sharks knew it would be wise to wait until they were all within boats of somekind. Swimming deep below the boats, the sharks suddenly shot up from depths, and crashed through the bottom of the boats, killing themselves in the process, but effectively ensuring the boats would sink in seconds. Though thankfully for these fighters, the sharks were still sharks, and easily distracted by large amounts of blood, as the fighters may have noticed when an injured snake man fell into the water, quickly surrounded by sharks. Perhaps if they were willing to turn against their fellow fighters... maybe those in the water would have a chance at survival.

As Kuan makes it aboard one of the enemy vessels, he swiftly learns attacking it alone was not the smartest idea. Surely no one would be foolish enough to believe 1 against a crew of 30+ would be wise? Kuan quickly found himself surrounded, his control over fire, while helpful, nowhere near as effective as it had been against his fellow fighters, given the snake men's tough scales. To boot they fought with large, cleaver like swords meant to overpower with sheer strength. If Kuan does not think fast, he'd find himself overwhelmed. Thankfully there is a multitude of things aboard any typical medieval vessel than can be used to assist a fighter, they need only look.

All those who were in the water, minus nato due to previous snakey allegiance, are now without vessel and safety. I'd strongly suggest you think about your choices.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Climbing the mainmast was not the funniest place to be when a ship capsizes as Jag found out that day, but thinking fast he used his power of telekinesis to lift a small piece of debris.  Jag jumped on top of it and riding it like a surf board on air, flew over the huge mess below him, toward the nearest vessel. 

cheesebanner.jpg.4e180047b2ca502f2c43489af7b439da.jpg

Using the power of the mask of speed, i quickly outmaneuver the crew, and head to the mast. I then chop it down, with the intention to drop it on top of them. I then unleash my fire upon it (the ship) to burn it to ash

Edited by Salamence

bBhcfWO.png

Borne upon Pulse's wave, Nato raft rode high and crashed to pieces atop one of the snake people ships. The disgruntled Okotoan got unsteadily to his feet, glowering at his unwanted hitchhiker. "This isn't a team battle, Timelord." 

"It's a free for all the possibility of an alliance is possible, but if you want to be enemies fine I'll respect that."

TimeLord jumped over Nato and into the window of the ship they had just crashed into.

TimeLord stuck his head out of the window and said "after all I just needed a ride over here."

TimeLord discovered he was in the captain's quarters of the new ship.

"I wonder what in here?"

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

Nato got to his feet, flicking water and ice off his armour, then turned his attention to the snake people standing (slithering?) on the deck around him. "Uh... hi?" 

Lost and confused as to what was happening, Imrukii shouted out in a last ditch attempt to try and understand the situation. 

"Hey! What is going on!?"

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

Gairu neither said nor did anything.  The snakes and sharks had pulled his unconscious form deep into the water.

He was well and truly... dead.

TimeLord heard the Fire Toa's question and leaned out the window again.

"Well Toa are ship has sunken were being attacked by sharks; snakes; and snake people, and I'm going to challenge the captain of this ship for the position of captain.

Like to help me?"

Said TimeLord holding his staff out the window to give Imrukii a bust if he chose to.

Imrukii, realizing the situation, teleported to Gairu's body, and pulled it up from out of the water. Than, whilst holding Gairu, Imrukii teleported over to TimeLord, prepared for anything now.

'Yes TimeLord, I will help you."

pure_muscle.png

"Before the ship sank I took some medical supplies in case my back injury got worst I think Gairu needs them more than me.

You can treat him, I'll keep watch. Once he's awake you and I will become captain of this ship.

Edited by ToaTimeLord II

Oh no... those medical supplies were outdated. They might help but nowhere near as much as they could have.

As for Nato's arrival upon the enemy ship, the snake men oddly seemed to ignore him. Not in the sense of him not being a threat, but as if they couldn't even see him. Long behold when he released the snakes from their imprisonment upon that vile ship, the snake king had blessed him as an ally of the snakes, and hearing his blessing Snakesus empowered the blessing, making him unseen too all manners of snake, except the snake king himself.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Vox floated above the field, constantly fighting off a sense of weakness as he observed the fighters. He could sense that his time was near finished, and he examined each fighter a tad more closely. To whom was the most creative, the most active, and made the most use of the arena.

To put it simply, there was only fighter who met this criteria. Yes there were many who were active, and some fewer who were truly creative, but only one made use of the environment without having to be forced to, or put into a situation where there was no other choice.

And that fighter was Nato. He felt no twinge of guilt upon handing the win to Nato once more, as unlike his previous experiences in Bionifight, victory was not deemed by who stood last, but by who thought outside of the box best.

Edited by Vox

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Standing there, surrounded by snake people who couldn't see him, and fighters who probably wanted to punch him, Nato couldn't shake a sinking feeling that this victory was merely paving the way for something that would be far more unpleasant for him...

Imrukii used what supplies he could on Gairu. Imrukii used a large gauze pad on Gairu's back, and placed a smaller one over his eye. Seeing his former opponent before him Made Imrukii uneasy with himself. Imrukii dropped his head, and after a moment looked upwards again. Imrukii crossed his legs and cupped his hands together. Imrukii meditated, Gairu's body in front of him. Imrukii began to hum. "Wua... Ooo.... Wah..."

With a sudden shock, his arms outstretched, eyes glowing, and an aura of flame. Imrukii placed his left hand on Gairu's chest, and his right on his head. Imrukii summoned a soothing energy into Gairu, the warmth released into him brought back some of his internal workings to life, on the very small scale. Imrukii using his fire power, and some of his own lifeforce jumpstarted Gairu's heart. "Thump... Thump...." Than it was out again.

"Come on... mmm...." Frustrated, Imrukii focused himself on calming down. It was difficult, but he managed to get to a point of patience.

Imrukii released his elemental energy into Gairu's heart. Imrukii began to glow less of a vibrant red, and turned more grey. His elemental energy was fading. One last pulse of energy to Gairu's heart, and he could feel Gairu's heart beating. Imrukii kept a steady flow of energy into the body, to both the heart and mind. Imrukii waited, and waited. He could feel Gairu was alive, he could hear him breathing, but would it be enough, Imrukii couldn't tell.

As Imrukii fell back, he could only feel his own heart fade, but he refused to perish. Now unable to move, but still alive, Imrukii slowly began to regain his elemental energy. Very slowly.

Edited by Toa Imrukii

pure_muscle.png

Through the fog of death, Gairu discerned a light.  That light grew stronger, and as it grew, he felt his soul returning to his body.  He could feel his heart begin to beat, blood rush through his veins, and muscles flex again.

Then suddenly, he was back in his own body.

Gasping for breath, Gairu turned his head to one side, and saw... Imrukii.  His opponent had restored him to life, but at a great cost to himself.  Weakly, he moved his hand to clasp Imrukii's.

"Thank you... my friend... for saving me," he whispered.

Then he was silent with his friend, as they slowly recovered. 

"I shouldn't be doing this but you two won't survive the next battle if I don't."

TimeLord began to glow with golden light as the gear in his chest turned at a great speed.

Suddenly a crack appeared in midair.

Out of the crack poured out a brightly glowing fluid.

TimeLord collapsed to his knees and put his hand into the substance.

"I just cracked reality so that the raw essence of the universe can leak through. Quickly absorb as much of the energy as you can before the crack heals itself."

Edited by ToaTimeLord II

ROUND 2 END

Victor: Nato

Special Weapon: Snake Cannon

The voice of their mysterious host spoke once more.

"Hello!"

"Oh god, not again," said Gairu. "Please no."

"Please yes," said TimeLord, who knew nothing of the concept known as 'self-preservation'.

"So," the mysterious voice continued, "I hear that Nato won!"

Nato groaned.

"So I award you with this Snake Cannon! It's like a t-shirt cannon, but with snakes. Or something. You know how it is. Anyway, bye-bye for now! I need to go plan how I'm going to make Nato's life miserable next round."

And then the presence of their host was gone, leaving Nato to fight back sobs.

ROUND THREE BEGINS TOMORROW!

Edited by Voltex
  • Upvote 1