Bzp ' Career ' Goals?

Peach 00

I'd like to finish my epic, Dare to Dream.I'd like to continue writing and come up with a good Short Story that I can be fully happy with (this will never happen. XD).Maybe even make a sequel to my epic. ^^Also, most importantly, I'd like to just meet and talk with a bunch of other people. Hi other people! =D XD

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

Overthrow Hapori Tohu and gain absolute dominance over all of the mortal peasants who roam this feeble site.But until then, I'd love to be a forum moderator of you lovely lot, and become a premier member, while getting the last boost for my proto bar. Ooh, and 10k posts....That sounded oddly like my list to Santa.

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

Probably get 1,000 counted posts. Because it's boring to only have 2,000+ in one's profile. :P

And get at least 1,000 posts. I will never be able to escape...

1,000 counted posts, or 1,000 overall? Because, in that case, I think I've gone past 2,000 by now...
1,000 counted posts. To be honest, I don't have a ton of uncounted ones, maybe 30 or so from the voting booth and Games and Trivia.I have made a grand total of 1 CoT post. I just don't have an interest in what's being discussed down there, and while I have interests besides Bionicle (and a bit of Lego/HF), that's what I use this site to discuss. So most of my posts are counted.

I want to be the best roleplayer and Judge evar. Here, I wrote a song about it.I wanna be the very bestLike no one ever was.To post in them is my real test;To play them is my cause.I will scour throughout all the plansSearching far and wide,Each roleplayer to understandThe power that's inside.RPGs! Its you and me.I know it's my destiny.RPGs! Oh, you're my best intent,In a land we must defend!RPGs! A heart so true,Our courage will pull us through.You play me and I'll play you.RPGs! Gotta play 'em all!Every challenge along the wayWith courage I will face.I will battle every dayTo claim my rightful place!Come with me, the time is right;There's no better team.Arm in arm we'll win the fight,It's always been our dream!

I wrote a song about being a great roleplayer too (actually doomslayer wrote it but you guys dont need to know that).If you wanna see interactionGotta be the center of attractionMake sure that they got their posts on you, like the author that they see in every favorites list Be the focus of roleplayingBe the name that everyone must be sayingCome out from the lurking, it's your posting, cuz this RPG is the RPG for everyone to seeIt's artificialYou know that this is where you gotta be, it must be your awesome 'GRecreationalAnd you believe that, this is what you've IC'd for and it's you that they all adore, so babyNow you feel like Number OneTyping right for everyoneLiving out your fantasy, theCoolest RPer for everyone to seeNow you feel like Number OneTyping right for everyoneLiving out your fantasy, you're theTyper most right there's ever beenFeel the characters all around youFlashing type and ICs surround youEvery poster wants a piece of you, you're the master of the chars, living in a laptopIt's artificialYou know that this is where you gotta be, it must be your awesome 'GRecreationalAnd you believe that, this is what you've IC'd for and it's you that they all adore, so babyNow you feel like Number OneTyping right for everyoneLiving out your fantasy, theCoolest RPer for everyone to seeThis is what you've waited for and it's you that they all adoreNow you feel like Number OneTyping right for everyoneLiving out your fantasy, theCoolest RPer for everyone to seeNow you feel like Number OneTyping right for everyoneLiving out your fantasy, you're theTyper most right there's ever beenTechnically speaking, my goal isn't to become the most awesome roleplayer. It's just to keep on keepin' on being one. I was just forced to type that at repeating crossbow-point xPI considered becoming a POBZPC once. But it's impossible for me now, and I honestly doubt anything I could've done would've changed that. Plus, ranks are nice 'n' all, but they don't really further oneself in any ways that are important to me.-The Fearless Leader Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

I want to be the best roleplayer and Judge evar. Here, I wrote a song about it.I wanna be the very bestLike no one ever was.To post in them is my real test;To play them is my cause.I will scour throughout all the plansSearching far and wide,Each roleplayer to understandThe power that's inside.RPGs! Its you and me.I know it's my destiny.RPGs! Oh, you're my best intent,In a land we must defend!RPGs! A heart so true,Our courage will pull us through.You play me and I'll play you.RPGs! Gotta play 'em all!Every challenge along the wayWith courage I will face.I will battle every dayTo claim my rightful place!Come with me, the time is right;There's no better team.Arm in arm we'll win the fight,It's always been our dream!

I wrote a song about being a great roleplayer too (actually doomslayer wrote it but you guys dont need to know that).If you wanna see interactionGotta be the center of attractionMake sure that they got their posts on you, like the author that they see in every favorites listBe the focus of roleplayingBe the name that everyone must be sayingCome out from the lurking, it's your posting, cuz this RPG is the RPG for everyone to seeIt's artificialYou know that this is where you gotta be, it must be your awesome 'GRecreationalAnd you believe that, this is what you've IC'd for and it's you that they all adore, so babyNow you feel like Number OneTyping right for everyoneLiving out your fantasy, theCoolest RPer for everyone to seeNow you feel like Number OneTyping right for everyoneLiving out your fantasy, you're theTyper most right there's ever beenFeel the characters all around youFlashing type and ICs surround youEvery poster wants a piece of you, you're the master of the chars, living in a laptopIt's artificialYou know that this is where you gotta be, it must be your awesome 'GRecreationalAnd you believe that, this is what you've IC'd for and it's you that they all adore, so babyNow you feel like Number OneTyping right for everyoneLiving out your fantasy, theCoolest RPer for everyone to seeThis is what you've waited for and it's you that they all adoreNow you feel like Number OneTyping right for everyoneLiving out your fantasy, theCoolest RPer for everyone to seeNow you feel like Number OneTyping right for everyoneLiving out your fantasy, you're theTyper most right there's ever beenTechnically speaking, my goal isn't to become the most awesome roleplayer. It's just to keep on keepin' on being one. I was just forced to type that at repeating crossbow-point xPI considered becoming a POBZPC once. But it's impossible for me now, and I honestly doubt anything I could've done would've changed that. Plus, ranks are nice 'n' all, but they don't really further oneself in any ways that are important to me.-The Fearless Leader
Paragraphs of victory all post and proclaimThe kingdom of glory is mineThe best posts of RPing are a prophecy filledI'm the lord of all roleplay tonightI have nothing to write but sheer power and mightMy armies of letters awaitI'm here to roleplay until I can simply take no moreAnd I'll take a lot, be sureCrack the earth, gods of thunderMan and beast shall be torn asunderInto the fight, I own the rightTo be the king of RPers... yeah I'm tired of this game.-Dovydas Edited by Dovydas the Nerevarine

Just a note I felt was necessary: If you want to be banned, better ask Black Six for it instead of wasting people´s and your own time by posting insults. Also, if you know a post is not alright, please don´t quote it as that makes matters only worse and simply report it instead. Thank you for your understanding.~Gata. ;)

Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

Lessee here...I would like to never get a proto drop.Ever.I would like to get full proto. But the rest of the members are too quick on the news posts and Q&A's!I would like to be a well known comic author.and finally, I would like to find out what the highest post count rank is, although its not likely.

Goals?Never miss being in a podcast episodeDo a set review for front pageStart a new comic seriesWrite my crossover epicBe the last active member on the siteHow many of these will I accomplish? Likely none. :P

76561198002924926.png

If The Good Lord had intended us to walk

He would not have invented roller skates.
-- Willy Wonka

Well, for those who have already answered the first question, here's a question for you: If you have any projects you would like to start (or have started, either one), do you plan on ever finishing it? Anticipating it to be popular?This question can also be answered by those who haven't posted here yet, just an optional question.

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

Well, for those who have already answered the first question, here's a question for you: If you have any projects you would like to start (or have started, either one), do you plan on ever finishing it? Anticipating it to be popular?This question can also be answered by those who haven't posted here yet, just an optional question.

Wouldn´t a seperate topic be far more appropiate for this question?~Gata. ;)

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Perhaps, but since the subjects seem pretty close, I suppose it would be simpler to just post the question here than to post another topic. People don't have to answer the question, but I figured I'd let people decide that for themselves if they wanted to or not. Still, it might be appropriate, but we'll see whether or not people want to answer it or not. :)

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

Perhaps, but since the subjects seem pretty close, I suppose it would be simpler to just post the question here than to post another topic. People don't have to answer the question, but I figured I'd let people decide that for themselves if they wanted to or not. Still, it might be appropriate, but we'll see whether or not people want to answer it or not. :)
At least add it to the first post so people are more likely to notice. ;)The only larger project I have started is the BOGA which has been sort of finished some time ago. I intend to do a complete overhaul next year, though. I expected it to become at least moderately popular and so it has.There are some other projects in my mind but they are so big that they won´t be possible before many years from now. :P~Gata. ;)

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

I plan on designing a few RPGs and (hopefully) having them win the contests they're in/get approved by the CoT RPG judges. I also planned to write a few Bionicle fanfics, but gave up because I stopped liking it and have a hard time writing more than three-chapter epics. XP-The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

My only major goal for this site is to be a welcome and constructive member of the community.I don't want to be seen as a pretentious know-it-all, but I also want to be someone whose input people enjoy reading.I don't want to be seen as an annoying and argumentative person, but I also want to feel like I can keep my cool in a disagreement and possibly help people understand that the BIONICLE fandom is diverse in its opinions.I don't want to be seen as a hopelessly-dedicated LEGO fanboy, but I also want to rediscover my creative spark and once again learn how TLG's stories and set designs can help inspire drawings, stories, and MOCs that I can be proud of.All in all I want to have a respectable reputation here, while still being appreciated for who I am and what I do. Any measurable accomplishments like post counts and creative contests are secondary.

There is one somewhat absurd project I've been quietly working on in the back of my head, but I don't know if I'll go through with writing it. It would only directly appeal to a few people, probably, but ideally it would come out well enough to draw in people who might only be interested in one aspect of it. It would also be quite long and require a lot of attention to detail. But writing this has got me thinking about it again, so I think I'll look over what I have and make a blog entry or something about it if I feel like I can actually get it done.

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

getting my epic some attention. if it pans out the way i want it to that should be no problem. though it feels like my characters don't listen to me sometimes >.< as odd as that sounds...

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

Probably trying to have a hand in the world's most popular Bionicle fangame, if anything.

Every moment gives us a chance to become more than what we are.

-Ryu, Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike: Fight for the Future

Not luck. It's what you do that makes you a hero.

-Kopaka Nuva, MoL

I have but one destiny.

-Takanuva, MoL

rtll200x160.png

Just a note I felt was necessary: If you want to be banned, better ask Black Six for it instead of wasting people´s and your own time by posting insults. Also, if you know a post is not alright, please don´t quote it as that makes matters only worse and simply report it instead. Thank you for your understanding.~Gata. ;)

Sort of an odd topic to post this...

Thank you, BZPower staff. In the past, I wish I showed more appreciation for all that you do. From one Bionicle fan to another, thank you.

Sort of an odd topic to post this...
The posts I was referring to were deleted. :P~Gata. ;)

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

• 2 weeks later...