Lloyd's Voice Actress to be Replaced

Awesome Guy

Ayy been a while since I've last posted here. 

Recently, Jillian Michaels, whom has voiced Lloyd for the past five years, announced on her Instagram account that she is being replaced as Lloyd for a male voice actor, because the script is going in a "different direction".

tumblr_onbyxu46Ik1tg7tfzo1_400.png

Curious what this "different direction" will be.. puberty?

• Upvote 1

Well, it does make sense-the whole point of an actress voicing a male character is so there aren't issues when a young actor's voice changes. Hopefully they get a good actor for it-and not movie Lloyd.

Voicing your opinions with tact is the best way to keep a discussion from becoming an argument.
So far as I'm aware, it's pronounced like this: We're ee ah moo.

Check out my Creations:

Epics

G1 Battle for Spherus Magna - G2 A Lingering Shadow

Short Stories

G1 Fallen Guardian - G2 Shadows of Past and Future (The Legend Continues Entry) Head of Stone, Heart of Jungle

MOCs

Mask Hoarder, Desert Scourge

Well, he was physically aged forward by a few years back in season 2. Strictly speaking, he should have already gone through puberty by now, and his voice should be....

OH!

I know why! Hands of Time! Going up against the Time Twins, the Elemental Masters of Time, and their time blades. One of them could use the Speed Up Time Blade on Lloyd, and age him further in a matter of seconds, thus pushing him to the end of puberty and into full adulthood, accounting for his voice finally getting deeper.

I solved it first. :) I call dibs.

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

Well, he was physically aged forward by a few years back in season 2. Strictly speaking, he should have already gone through puberty by now, and his voice should be....

OH!

I know why! Hands of Time! Going up against the Time Twins, the Elemental Masters of Time, and their time blades. One of them could use the Speed Up Time Blade on Lloyd, and age him further in a matter of seconds, thus pushing him to the end of puberty and into full adulthood, accounting for his voice finally getting deeper.

I can tell you for sure it doesn't happen in Hands of Time. 

My predictions are:

1. It's never mentioned, like Garmadon getting a new face.

2. It's mentioned as a joke once.

3. Time-skip between seasons, ninja are finally in their twenties, and Lloyd's vocal cords finally decides to catch up to his body.

Edited by Awesome Guy

OH!

My predictions are:

3. Time-skip between seasons, ninja are finally in their twenties, and Lloyd's vocal cords finally decides to catch up to his body.

OH!

My predictions are:

Yeah, that's usually the case with stuff like this. At least it's not a situation where the actor gets replaced due to studio drama and everyone has to act like nothing's happened.

Voicing your opinions with tact is the best way to keep a discussion from becoming an argument.
So far as I'm aware, it's pronounced like this: We're ee ah moo.

Check out my Creations:

Epics

G1 Battle for Spherus Magna - G2 A Lingering Shadow

Short Stories

G1 Fallen Guardian - G2 Shadows of Past and Future (The Legend Continues Entry) Head of Stone, Heart of Jungle

MOCs

Mask Hoarder, Desert Scourge

OH!

You've seen the whole season? Half of the episode titles haven't even been revealed yet. I wasn't talking about Episode 65 "Hands of Time," I was talking about season 7, the whole arc of which is also titled "Hands of Time."

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~