A lot of rare and cool items for sale

BrImbYyl.jpg

European Misprints

I have each one multiple times (total around 100 misprints), so feel free to PM me with amount you need. Here are prices:

Whole set: $245

Full set of Rurus and Matatus: $140

Trans Yellow Kaukau: $55

Trans Light Blue Kaukau: $50

Black Matatu: $15

Blue Matatu: $11

Green Matatu: $27

Red Matatu: $17.5

White Matatu: $13.5

Brown Matatu: $8

Blue Ruru: $12

Brown Ruru: $8

Green Ruru: $11

Red Ruru: $20

White Ruru: $13.5

I ran out of Black Rurus at the moment.

jsccCt7l.jpg

8998 Toa Mata Nui

Used condition (PLG Ignika in great shape), no box, no instructions. 7 of those elements are broken like shown on this photo. More detailed photos here.

Price: $100

M1eCXBtl.jpg

G2 Bionicle Magazines

I have multiple amounts of each one, so if you need more than 1, you found right person. They're in Polish language and comes with Scorpion and Agil polybags. All new and sealed.

Price: $9 each

h1karIhl.jpg

Russian polybags

I have 3 Accessory Packs (2 sold, 1 left) and more than 40 Villain Packs for sale. All new and sealed. $17 each.

lz6QELmt.jpgpwgX7htt.jpghviEN4rt.jpg

DDSzdydt.jpgoxWM0f8t.jpgfbddQtZt.jpg

Other stuff

Send me PM in what you're interested and I'll reply with prices.

Photo 1: Protodermic Hau Nuva sold

Photo 4: Blue Akaku, Brown Akaku, Green Akaku, Green Hau, all White Hau, one Brown Pakari (3 left), two White Kakama (1 left) Black Miru, Blue Miru, Tan Matatu, Light Gray Komau and Lime Ruru sold

Photo 5: Light Gold Krana Ca-Kal, Light Gold Krana Ja-Kal sold

Photo 6: Red Krana Xa, Red Krana Za, Black Krana Vu, Black Krana Bo, Purple Krana Xa, Purple Krana Vu sold

Payment via Paypal. All items are located in Poland. Shipping worldwide. Shipping costs of registered package start from $4.40 for single masks and increase with total weight.

Edited by Mask Hunter Lewa
  • Upvote 2

I don't suppose we could negotiate a price for two of your 8559 Kanohi & Krana polybags? If I offer you, say, $5 each, would you be willing to open them up, send me just the packages and keep the masks?

I'm interested in the magenta and yellow ones (as long as it's yellow and not lime; I can't tell for sure from the photo).

I'd be interested in the brown, blue, and green Akakus. Are they all pretty smooth as far as texture or scratches is concerned? If I could get a price estimate, then that would be great. 

Edited by Azani

Find (digital) me under the name Azani on YouTube, Eurobricks, Discord, the BioMedia Project and the TTV Message Boards.

Please check out Project AFTERMAN on Tumblr and Facebook; I'm proud to have worked as their PR Manager and as a writer.

AAZZ.jpg

I don't suppose we could negotiate a price for two of your 8559 Kanohi & Krana polybags? If I offer you, say, $5 each, would you be willing to open them up, send me just the packages and keep the masks?

I'm interested in the magenta and yellow ones (as long as it's yellow and not lime; I can't tell for sure from the photo).

Cheapest Krana Packs on BL are for $9.50 and as you can see on photos in first post, I already have a lot of those masks and Krana for sale :P. So I don't have any business in keeping them.

I'd be interested in the brown, blue, and green Akakus. Are they all pretty smooth as far as texture or scratches is concerned? If I could get a price estimate, then that would be great. 

I'm out of city at the moment and I can't check. I will let you know on Friday. Also I will send you prices later today.

I'm interested in the 8998

I sent you Private Message.

The Krana packs have gold/silver kanohi right?

Right.

• Upvote 1

I need to finish my misprint collection. I am missing one Ruru, that being the brown one. I would like to make a deal with you with that one.

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

I'm out of city at the moment and I can't check. I will let you know on Friday. Also I will send you prices later today.

No problem; thank you.

Find (digital) me under the name Azani on YouTube, Eurobricks, Discord, the BioMedia Project and the TTV Message Boards.

Please check out Project AFTERMAN on Tumblr and Facebook; I'm proud to have worked as their PR Manager and as a writer.

AAZZ.jpg

Cheapest Krana Packs on BL are for $9.50 and as you can see on photos in first post, I already have a lot of those masks and Krana for sale :P. So I don't have any business in keeping them.

That's fair. :) I'll pass then. Hope they pop up elsewhere.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Interested in Ekimu's falcon. How much to ship to the US? Also I may be interested in an accessory pack or a villain pack im not too sure. 

I sent you PM about shipping, but you didn't login into forums since you posted here, so I guess you maybe reading forums, but login only when you want to post something :P.

Also I updated first post. Movie Kraahkan, Nestle Reidak Spinner and some other stuff have been sold, but still a lot of items is for sale :)!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'd be interested in one of your Villian Packs, two of your accessory packs, one of your funky CHN's, and one of each of your G2 bionicle magazines (one falcon one scorpion). Please and thank you :)

>SO<

• Upvote 1

WANTED:

Got rare bionicle collectables? Ask me what I'll give you for them

STANDING OFFERS FOR RARE COLLECTABLES:

$250 for a White Huna

$250 for a Yellow Ruru

$250 for a Brown Komau

$100 for Metru Blue Matatu

Kraata -  Wild Kraata

- all prices open to reasonable negotiation -

qs20113.jpg
qs20113.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I'm interested in the trans-orange kraata (TOK). How much will an approximate delivery to Russia? :)

$4.40 for registered shipping with tracking or $1.35 for non-registered shipping without tracking (non-registered is shipped at your own risk).

BTW, first post updated - Mata Nui display and Infected Hau Nuva sold.

Edited by Mask Hunter Lewa