A Millennia Ago? Or Does Mutran Just Lose Track Of Time?

Jowm

In the Mutran Chronicles, I recall at least 2 points where Mutran refers to something as being a millennia ago, how can this be possible if he was created by Mata Nui, and Mata Nui is only approximately 100,000 years old?

http://www.bzpower.c...?showtopic=5700 - My new epic revealing the life of the interesting character we all wish we could have known better before he left us, Karzahni.

In the Mutran Chronicles, I recall at least 2 points where Mutran refers to something as being a millennia ago, how can this be possible if he was created by Mata Nui, and Mata Nui is only approximately 100,000 years old?

Here are examples of when he said that something was a millenia ago when it couldn't have been, "Ah, Chirox... it was only 100 millennia or so ago that we were the best of friends, working together to create new and better Rahi to aid the Matoran." alright, he said 100 millenia, not a millenia, but it still is not possible, I cannot find the other example, perhaps I was mistaken and that is the only time he said something like that, or perhaps I just can't find it, but regardless, he did make that statement, and it just isn't possible.

A millennium is a thousand years, not a million. ;)~Gata. ;)

OH, my mistake, :P Edited by bonesiii
merging double post

http://www.bzpower.c...?showtopic=5700 - My new epic revealing the life of the interesting character we all wish we could have known better before he left us, Karzahni.

It actually is possible. The Makuta were created around 100,000 years ago after Mata Nui has first awakened. The Brotherhood of Makuta's first known major action takes place 95,000 years ago, making it seem that they are a full-fledged organization by then. This first action involved Icarax, Pridak, and Mutran, which means that he was alive 95,000 years ago. It is also known that Chirox was created around 100,000 years ago, which means that it is possible that Mutran and Chirox could have been friends 100,000 years ago. Also, Mutran says "100 millennia or so ago" which means that it could have been a little bit before or after 100,000 years.

A millennium is a thousand years, not a million. ;)~Gata. ;)

OH, my mistake, :P
Thanks, Gatanui, for clearing up that rather understandable confusion (ah the English language's illogic lol). Question answered, topic closed. :)

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)