Hmm, the last time there was some sort of alliance between Timelord and Nato, didn't Nato end up killing Timelord?

In my defence, Timelord betrayed me first.

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Hmm, the last time there was some sort of alliance between Timelord and Nato, didn't Nato end up killing Timelord?

Fair point but you shouldn't go poisoning whole region to begin with.

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

Fair point but you shouldn't go poisoning whole region to begin with.
Yo, don't blame Nato for that. Any blame and repercussions should land on my shoulders.
Technically it's all three of our faults because I did have a chance to worn the stone region but didn't.

Besides this is a different game and these are different characters. Who knows what can happen.

Why is Orkham here on Bara Magna? Couldn't come up with any new names? :annoyed:

• Upvote 1

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

Guys, we're going about this all wrong.  There's a perfectly valid reason that the Tesara Agori in question could have the same name as the Metru Nui Matoran.

Looking at the history of the BIONICLE universe, the Agori civilization came before the Matoran civilization.  The Agori, while highly advanced, can be seen as a prototype for the Matoran, if you want.  Considering that there seems to be no biological aging in the BIONICLE universe, aside from progressing in years (look at Mutran, he was 100,000 years old before he was killed), we can assume that many of the Agori present at the time of the Shattering are present in the game today.

The Agori in question, Orkahm, can be seen as the prototype of the Matoran of the same name.  The Matoran version is the Agori version without all the kinks.  The name was simply transferred to the complete creation.

I probably put way too much thought into this probably stupid theory, but it's a possibility.

Or you can just go ahead and call him Chad; I don't care.

• Upvote 2

First: agori are organic, not simply prototype robots. They've been essentially immortalized by technology via the Great Beings and Element Lords in Lego's canon; though they are not immortal, Lego's ridiculous life-spans for them made so they might as well be. That's why in my version all folks live up to around 200 years due to inherited technology but not much longer due to pre-Shattering ecological reasons.

If the only other option is Chad, then I'm all for it. :lol: I can be nifty with name creation, if you ever need a hand just ring me up dudes. I can vouch that Imrukii is good at it too.

Edited by Iaredios the Hip Historian

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

are you trying to say there's something wrong with the name Chad

I'd prefer Chadecus. :P I hate the letter C, so if I had it my way it would be Qadekos.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Jungle peeps chill out before I take away your memes.

are you trying to say there's something wrong with the name Chad

Chad is the best name in all history in any universe.

Can we please make someone in Tesara named Chad.

Maybe during my Hobo adventure one of the people I hear talking is named Chad.

Edited by Toa TimeLord

Speaking of Orcish Ham...

Sneak Peek of Episode Three
As he entered the village, the first thing he saw was a large crowd gathered before a singular Agori, uttering words that Timelord could not help but react with disbelief to.

“Citizens of this great village of Tesara!” The Agori began. “I, Orkham, address you today to bring forth a matter most worrying, shocking, and most of all, angering!” The crowd listened intently as Orkahm’s expression shifted into one of anger. “It has come to my attention that an envoy of Roxtus was due to visit us, and solidify the deal between our great tribe and the Tribe of Rock! Yet, a thing most insulting happened instead. Our leaders turned them away without so much as a word, without telling us, the citizens of Tesara, fearing the Rock Tribe, fearing that they would lose their positions!”

The crowd gasped, and Timelord could hear a lot of murmuring. Murmuring that made him deeply uncomfortable.

“Should we really be led by people that do not share the same interests? Should we really listen to our supposed leader Timelord; puppet of the Glatorian Andekas; who recently halved our water supply to give the other village more water while pretending the water supplies were low? Is it not time for a change in leadership?!”

Half the crowd roared in support of Orkahm, yet another half remained quiet, or as close to quiet as one can be in a crowd. Timelord could not help but gaze at the speaker in shock, thinking to himself Do they really think this? Am I truly such a monster in their eyes?

• Upvote 4

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

I want Chadecus. It's both Chad and it fits with the faux-Roman stuff of this region of Bara Magna.

**pouts like imbecile**

Edited by Iaredios the Hip Historian

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Is JonTron puking in that video due to seeing one of the multitudinous ethnicities he believes inferior?

- :burnmad:

Um.... What?

Listen I don't want to start a political debate, but I will say that getting into that can of worms is not something I want to deal with. I only used it as a representation of my own reaction to the stuff that has happened since I have been relatively inactive.

• Upvote 3

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

Equating racist beliefs with politics seems somewhat wrong in my mind, but point taken

Anyway, apologies to Imrukii if you thought I was attacking you for using a JonTron video. That wasn't my intention. I just really don't like JonTron.

- :burnmad:

• Upvote 1