Admittedly I ran out of ideas rather quickly, which is why I kind of dropped off the face of Bara Magna...wish I'd done more to change that.

Though I did consider a few possible routes for Pahrak to take after Iconox's betrayal, including having him become enraged to the point of wanting Iconox's total destruction.  But, with the way I envisioned the character, he was someone who always considered himself a Lawful Good (whether he actually was is surely debatable), so I don't think he would be able to go that far.

Also, after being imprisoned I was going to reveal that Pahrak was a master harmonica player, but I was cruelly denied that chance.

• Upvote 1

Biggest move I never did.

Well I tried to convince Burnmad to burn the agricultural products of the Skrall as I planned to poison the Skrall river.

Then I had my arms chopped off.

Also I felt like I was a indirect main character. Where my actions didn't make a big impact at first but lead to the big plotlines of the story. If any one person could be called the main character I say it's Voltex.

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

Tesara is downriver from Roxtus, though? It would've hurt Tajun and Vulcanus, since that seems to be where it lets out, though I don't know how much either used the river.

I imagined you had most of your agricultural growing on the river banks like ancient Egyptians.

I wouldn't call myself THE main character.

These things are always an ensemble type of thing, its just that even in ensembles some charactees inevitably develop more or have more impact than others.

True but if you had to pick someone for the sake of argument you stuck out the most.

Admittedly I didn't put much thought into where we had our crops, but looking at the map...Tesara's really far downriver, so I'm still not so sure that would've worked out.

I had plans of sneaking poison and salt into your region during the Fire Tribes attack. Edited by Chief TimeLord of Tesara

Admittedly I didn't put much thought into where we had our crops, but looking at the map...Tesara's really far downriver, so I'm still not so sure that would've worked out.

I had plans of sneaking poison and salt into your region during the Fire Tribes attack.

Ah, that makes more sense.  Sorry, I thought you meant the point in the river closest to Tesara.

I feel like even though I wasn't a major character, I still did a lot of important things throughout the game. I mean, without me, Tesara and Tajun wouldn't have gotten that alliance started, Tesarus would have burned to the ground, and TimeLord would have just his daughter for company.

I feel like even though I wasn't a major character, I still did a lot of important things throughout the game. I mean, without me, Tesara and Tajun wouldn't have gotten that alliance started, Tesarus would have burned to the ground, and TimeLord would have just his daughter for company.

My BZP Wife, if it wasn't for you I be dead.

I feel like I need to apologise for my rudeness. I got so caught up with launching BZPMN that I haven't gotten around to expressing just how much I've enjoyed BZPBM.

Given that we barely got two years of story out of it, you might be surprised to know that the Bara Magna era was actually one of my favourite parts of Bionicle. Maybe it's because I was a little older, a little more mature, but I absolutely loved the characters - Metus, Tuma, Sahmad, etc. Being able to immerse myself in that story, to meet and interact with those characters, is the most fun I've had since that time I went back into the past to fight a zombie army. 

So thank you, Trijhak and Voxumo, for devoting so much of your time and patience to managing this game. 

Edited by Nato The Traveler
  • Upvote 3

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

If I could do this again I would be more active. =P

This game was really fun for when I could partake in it though!

(Also I would love to see the discussion of Voltex, Burn, Telluris, and Surel in the future if we have a S2 of this game. That could lead either to some very interesting plot points or a sad reference. :3 Also that of whatever the heck the MU robot is doing. What will Terry go do during all of the game?)

(Also FF, I honestly would have found it fun if you tried to overthrow me. Maybe it would have made me more active. =P )

So many thanks to Pulse and Vox for hosting this; and Voltex for making BZPGOT!

(now to join BZPGOT:MN...)

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

For my part, I guess one of the actions I didn't take was staying evil. I was kind of at the beginning. But when my fellow Rock Tribe members and I started thinking about overthrowing Tuma, I jumped on that idea and allowed it to influence my actions, which led me down the path to becoming somewhat of a good guy. Though from the Skrall perspective, I did kind of stay evil because I betrayed Tuma. So there is that. :P

But I'm still happy with how I played the game and how things turned out. I had a lot of fun with this one. 

Thanks for the game, Trijhak and Vox. B-)

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Honestly, with how little I did in this game, I feel like it's a bit unfair how well I ended off. Heck, the one thing I was going to do, aka overthrow the skrall and free my fellow Rock Agori, ended up happening as a byproduct of Tuma's own idiotic warmongering. I guess that did make things easier though, so whatever. At least I'm the only guy in the game who killed another player character.  :evilgrin:

But yeah, thanks to both Pulse and Voxumo for hosting this game. It was a lot of fun, and as I said before, I really look forward to Season 2 if there's going to be one.

Tesara is downriver from Roxtus, though? It would've hurt Tajun and Vulcanus, since that seems to be where it lets out, though I don't know how much either used the river.

I imagined you had most of your agricultural growing on the river banks like ancient Egyptians.
I actually wrote put a PM explaining that your poison plan would backfire but I purposefully discarded it so that I could have a just cause to overthrow you.
  • Upvote 1

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

I actually wrote put a PM explaining that your poison plan would backfire but I purposefully discarded it so that I could have a just cause to overthrow you.
How long have you been planning this.

How long have you been planning this.
I put it into consideration at the beginning. I am an opportunist, but I do not like being the bad guy so I wait until I have a just cause to take action against something.

Even at Gatherer's Ridge I did not attack first because I realize that even "savages" have their own families, cultures, traditions and religions, they are people just different, and treating them as automatically "evil" is evil in itself. I don't know, I just thought that the bone hunters bands would have more thought to them and act differently depending on the area, some being passive and others openly hostile. I didn't know that Fero, who is known for being violent, would be in that area. Hyethut only thought lesser of them after being subject to direct hostility, I doubt he will base all his future interactions with bone hunters based on that experience but will put it into consideration.

I have some Comanche ancestors and live in a land with many native nations so that should explain some stuff.

• Upvote 1

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

You're still here? It's over. Go home.

He asked a question, I answered and gave an example. Chill, I am at the new game topic now.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

He asked a question, I answered and gave an example. Chill, I am at the new game topic now.

It was a Ferris Bueller reference meant as a joke, bruh. No ill will intended.

Edited by Scrubbish

It was a Ferris Bueller reference meant as a joke, bruh. No ill will intended.
Apologies. Suddenly under a dark spell and became defensive.

Love that movie btw

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png