Tarakava tank part

Crunchyn

"They called me crazy... Said it couldn't be done. Well I've shown them! I've shown them all! This will be the greatest bout of rockem sockem robots ever!" ~~ The words of an engineer with too much time.

But really, not only is this a great interpretation of the weird treads G1 Rahi had, but it just made me chuckle so much. And the way you did the head... It makes sense and yet is still recognizable without having to squint or "Imagine"
I'd love to see variation of this with the Mauka..

Edited by Vox
  • Upvote 1

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

It's like one of Nuparu or Velika's inventions gone wrong-excellent work.

Voicing your opinions with tact is the best way to keep a discussion from becoming an argument.
So far as I'm aware, it's pronounced like this: We're ee ah moo.

Check out my Creations:

Epics

G1 Battle for Spherus Magna - G2 A Lingering Shadow

Short Stories

G1 Fallen Guardian - G2 Shadows of Past and Future (The Legend Continues Entry) Head of Stone, Heart of Jungle

MOCs

Mask Hoarder, Desert Scourge

Very nice, I love how clean and detailed your line-work is. This brings me back to when the Tarakava sets first came out in stores (ah, childhood nostalgia).

I'm just not sure what those faint lines in the upper right-hand corner are supposed to be...it kind of looks like an old or unfinished sketch.