Storing Bricks

Hello atrophied BZP hivemind.

Due to working more and readjusting my budget, I've come out of my pseudo-Dark Ages over the past year. I've also recently moved and have a lot of loose LEGO bricks.

So I'm wondering, how do ya'll store them? I have a good chunk, but not enough to warrant sorting proper, but too much to just all toss in together messily. I live in a small apartment (New York, woo!) and so want a simple, compact solution. Links to items on Amazon is a plus.

• Upvote 1

Hand-drawn, bespoke avatar by none other than Mushy the Mushroom.

a body adrift in water, salt, and sky

Those are what I figure I'm gonna end up using, because, duh. Right now I have two of these filled up with loose bits, plus a small bag and other bibs and bobs.

I guess I'm wondering if you've thought of something else. Is there another way that makes sense? Or have we as a LEGO community found the best way and are sticking to it?

Those are what I figure I'm gonna end up using, because, duh. Right now I have two of these filled up with loose bits, plus a small bag and other bibs and bobs.

I guess I'm wondering if you've thought of something else. Is there another way that makes sense? Or have we as a LEGO community found the best way and are sticking to it?

I have my entire Bionicle collection in two of them and that's a lot of parts. Plus they don't take up much space. Edited by Toa TimeLord

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

I have my entire Bionicle collection in two of them and that's a lot of parts. Plus they don't take up much space.

I'll let you know how it goes.

post-18233-0-70968800-1500145257_thumb.png

Edited by Ta-metru_defender

• 1 month later...

all of my parts except bionicle are just thrown into a bin and put on a shelf

S    Q       U    I       D     M     A     S     T     E    R

check out my imgur gallery for bionicle photography: https://mahatparthiban.imgur.com/all/