fishers64

So recently, Lego has come out with this thing called Rebrick. I have to say I rather like the website, especially for placing all such Lego online stuff in one place. However, I have to say I have some suggestions for improvement.1. Catagories under user profiles. If I place an item in a catagory, like Bionicle or Hero Factory, I should be able to organize items into that category for quick viewing.2. The service seems to be for images and videos only. Maybe some of the subcatagories (such as Bionicle should be expanded to include text-based things like epics.3. A suggestions box.So, do you use Rebrick? What do you think of it? Suggestions for improvement? Anything I'm missing?EDIT: Here's some information on this particular site that might be helpful for BZPers: 1. You can link to Rebrick from BZPower, since it is Lego controlled.2. You can link stuff from the infamous video site to it. 3. You can link Bionicle related projects and Lego-related project webpages to this thing to get support: all your webpage has to have is an image. This might also apply for Cuusoo projects.4. This website has a comment system, on bookmarks, which means you can link your MOC hosted here there in order to get more criticism.Also, in the future I think Rebrick could definitely be useful on linking stuff from other sites in. I don't know what sort of moderation this thing has - it might be little to none, and BZP may have to restrict linkage use - but if it does have some moderation, then BZP might have some of the questionable links go through there and not have to waste as much staff effort policing links. It's a thought.

Edited by fishers64

There is a feedback button on the right border of the website where you can submit bug reports and suggestions. ;) I have been in the last few weeks of beta testing of ReBrick, and I greatly support it. It´s a great idea with a hopefully bright future.~Gata. :xmas:

Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

There is a feedback button on the right border of the website where you can submit bug reports and suggestions. ;) I have been in the last few weeks of beta testing of ReBrick, and I greatly support it. It´s a great idea with a hopefully bright future.~Gata. :xmas:

Thanks Gata. I suppose its inconspicuous location to avoid a large amount of spam?

Thanks Gata. I suppose its inconspicuous location to avoid a large amount of spam?
I doubt it. What point is there in making it hard to see for spammers when that makes it hard to see for smart people as well?~Gata. :xmas:

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Well, I choose an image to upload and it appears in the upload section like this, but once it finishes uploading the avatar changes to the "invalid image" symbol like this.:t::b::3:

+My guess is that the image is too small to fit in the frame, try with a larger image.~Gata. ;)

- Gata

signoffLarge.png