Scars Of War Review

Jowm

Hey everyone, some of you may have seen my story, Scars of War, and for those of you that haven't, it's right there waiting! :) Anyway, I'd like to eat feedback from you, to hear how I could improve, what could be changed, and so on. One of the things I would specifically like to hear is how you think I did on the characters, if they were accurate or not, but anyway, I look forward to hearing your feedback!

http://www.bzpower.c...?showtopic=5700 - My new epic revealing the life of the interesting character we all wish we could have known better before he left us, Karzahni.

Hey, Jowm, welcome to BZPower! I know it can be confusing, but please remember that in the future, only Epics are allowed to have Review Topics (as it's not really necessary for Short Stories, since they're just single-post stories). From the Short Stories Forum Rules and Guidelines:

3) There are absolutely NO reply topics. Like in Comedies, Short Stories have to be replied and commented within the story thread itself.

Don't worry, though; we know you're new and it can be hard to remember all the rules. Again, just try to remember this for the future. A staff member of this forum will be around to close this topic. Thanks, and I hope you enjoy your stay! :xmas:newso1.png

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender

Hey, Jowm, welcome to BZPower! I know it can be confusing, but please remember that in the future, only Epics are allowed to have Review Topics (as it's not really necessary for Short Stories, since they're just single-post stories). From the Short Stories Forum Rules and Guidelines:

3) There are absolutely NO reply topics. Like in Comedies, Short Stories have to be replied and commented within the story thread itself.

Thread closed.