Kra-Matoran Kra-nicle

Master Inika

Characters List:

Radiak: The show’s four-legged cameraman; only cast member aware of what a poor decision it was to give him that job.

Gavla: Considered by the Makuta to be the leader of the Shadow Matoran; considered by her costars to be a moody, angsty weirdo. My Chemical Romance’s biggest fan.

Kirop: Former leader of the Av-Matoran, now Gavla’s longsuffering errand boy.

Vican: Idealistic young intern; still believes the show is attempting to be quality entertainment.

Vultraz: Assigned to show Vican the ropes; despises his life and everything about it.

Belstarx: Newest Shadow Matoran. Nobody knows quite who he is yet…

Kra-Matoran Kra-nicle Episode 1: Room for One More?

KIROP: Hello and welcome to Kra-Matoran Kra-nicle! I’m—

GAVLA: I’m your host, Gavla!

RADIAK: I feel like I should mention, “Kra-Matoran” is not the preferred nomenclature. The proper term is “Shadow Matoran” or “Matoran of Shadow.”

KIROP: Radiak! What did I say would happen to the cameraman who made too much noise?

RADIAK: *sighs* He sleeps in the Noisy Cameraman Box and doesn’t get any dinner…

KIROP: Exactly! So leave the hosting to us hosts!

GAVLA: Be sure to get my good side!

*Radiak attempts to adjust the camera with his claw-leg-thing, but accidentally knocks it over, making a loud clanging sound*

*Antroz swoops over and stands at a cliff atop their studio, which is just a desolate area of Karda Nui*

ANTROZ: What is this foolishness? You aren’t doing that dumb show again, are you?

GAVLA: Oh, no, mighty Makuta! Just, um, preparing for the next battle against those wretched Toa Nuva and Av-Matoran!

*Antroz tries to glare menacingly at them, but, being blind, only glares menacingly at a pebble on the ground*

*The Shadow Matoran do their best not to laugh*

ANTROZ: My brothers and I are planning our next move against the Toa. Be ready to move out.

GAVLA: Yes, Makuta!

ANTROZ: And have any of you seen my video camera?

GAVLA: Um… Nope!

*Antroz growls and flies away*

GAVLA: Now that he’s gone, let’s get back to the show!

KIROP: Good idea! Radiak, you spindly little acid fly, pick that camera up right now!

*They all go silent as Antroz swoops back down*

ANTROZ: Oh yeah, before I forget… Mutran told me to bring you this one.

*Antroz chucks a new Shadow Matoran down with them and flies off again*

*The new Matoran has the typical traits of Shadow Matoran, like wings and claws, plus black and brown armor, and wears a Noble Kanohi Mahiki*

BELSTARX: Hi, so I guess I’m the newest Shadow Matoran.

GAVLA: *sigh* Kirop, get Vultraz!

KIROP: *sigh* Vultraz!

*Vultraz stumbles in, groaning with annoyance*

VULTRAZ: What is it?

KIROP: We have a new intern for you. Show him the ropes.

VULTRAZ: But I already have—

VICAN: *pops out unexpectedly* A new Shadow Matoran? Oh boy! The more the merrier, right, Vultraz?

VULTRAZ: Mata Nui, I miss Mazeka so much…

That’s it for this episode! What kind of character will this mysterious Belstarx turn out to be? Tune in next time to hear Gavla say: “Oh no, not my beloved mangos!” See you then!

• Upvote 1

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!