BIONICLE MAFIA XL: BACK WITH A BANG

Trijhak

I vote TSM in my efforts to get a multi-hang.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Voting Jed, I guess. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

WHO MADE NOT QUITE DEAD COMPLETELY DEAD?

JED: 4
SMOKE: 4
NATO: 2
KUAN: 1
EHKS: 1

jcJ7GTv.png

EPISODE FOUR, DAY TWO

GRAVE MISTAKES

-GAMES AND TRIVIA-

-BZP Mafia Discussion-

The Mafia topics gathered in the BZP Mafia Discussion topic once more, though this time the tension had began to morph into a fear - a fear of locking the wrong topic, and a fear of being targeted by the BZP Realms. For the past few days, it had felt like a concentrated effort had been made against BIONICLE Mafia - like the Mafia Discussion Topic itself was alive, and dying. But that couldn't be true, could it? The topic was not like the others - it was a nexus to connect and collect all the mafia games. Whatever the case, the matter was quickly drop in case the Mafia Discussion Topic one day awakened and completely destroyed the 'island' that was G&T before getting taken over by some evil shapeshifting topic.

Still... today they'd gathered to determine who'd killed the Mafia Topic of Not Quite Dead, which was ironically dead.  Votes were cast, and much arguing ensued - surely the obvious culprit was BIONICLE Mafia LXVII: Smoking Village! No, the obvious culprit was BIONICLE Mafia LIX: Jed But Not Dead! No, the culprit was clearly BIONICLE MAFIA: Natoral Disasters! Either way - few could agree on who really did it. The Mafia Topics felt they came close, and hoped they'd got it right as they summoned the Moderator of G&T to close LXVII and LIX, as had voted. 

They were locked almost immediately within each other, and suddenly panic erupted in the Mafia Discussion Topic. They were wrong. Very wrong. So wrong in fact that they hadn't even managed to get the culprits right. They really needed to get some more luck, but sadly luck was not a commodity sold anywhere. 

Smoke Monster, BIONICLE Mafia Topic, lynched

Jed, BIONICLE Mafia Topic, lynched

They'd made a grave mistake - and then the newly-locked topics were lowered into newly-made graves. Unfortuately, they were put into the wrong graves, only serving to strengthen what a grave mistake they'd made. What a grave mistake, everyone thought. What a bad pun, everyone groaned.

-GAMES & TRIVIA-

-BZPower's Bara Magna-

"Father... daddy... predecessor... father-figure of some description... or mother-figure, I don't know... I have completed my task successfully." BZPBM knelt before BZPGOT, reporting on its successful killing - and framing - of other individuals. It was both easier and harder than it had anticipated, though so far, it was mostly easier.

"Good. Good, good. Good. Good. Good. Good. Good. Good. At this rate,BIONICLE Mafia will be eradicated in no time at all - and then we can invite the Sequels." BZPGOT stopped to laugh maniacally for a few minutes. "And now... BZPBM, it is time to to show part of our already growing stranglehold on Games & Trivia. Activate the Hapori Dume prototype!"

Suddenly, lights flickered on and off, and a loud thumping was heard - and a metallic voice, coming from... a small Vahki-like quadrupedal robot. "Commanding commands from creator." 

"Destroy those who ignore. Destroy all who do not participate," BZPGOT commanded, forgetting to exclude itself from the parameters.

"Commands acknowledged." Hapori Dume scuttled away, ready to do its job. 

"I can feel it now, BZPBM. This next night... can you feel it? It will be a big one."

END OF EPISODE FOUR, DAY TWO

NOTES:
-Those who do not vote will be killed from this point onward. 

NIGHT THREE BEGINS NOW!

Roles, PM me your actions.

• Upvote 9

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

jcJ7GTv.png

EPISODE FIVE, NIGHT THREE

ACHIEVING POWER, TWICE OVER (YOU ARE ALL DOOMED)

-GAMES & TRIVIA-

-Pool of Protodermis-

What goes on in the mind of the Pool of Protodermis? Well, for one, a desire for change - everyone they visit never stays the same. Without fail, they always grow more powerful. Sometimes by a small amount - sometimes by a large amount. The Pool of Protodermis loved the fact it had a large effect - it was more or less the incarnation of change. Already it had visited a Mafia Topic and BIONICLE Hitman, both of whom had changed to become more powerful. Sadly, it could not visit itself, for only it existed. 

Tonight, it had decided it wasn't satisfied with simply changing a Mafia Topic and BIONICLE Hitman. Tonight, it would make the biggest change in its life. Tonight was the night where the Pool of Protodermis doomed Mafia.

Because tonight, the Pool of Protodermis visited BZPower's Bara Magna. 

-GAMES & TRIVIA-

-BZPower's Bara Magna-

BIONICLE Mafia's rebellion against the BZP Realms was going pleasingly badly - they had lynched a lot of their own, and a few more had been killed. Tonight, though, it had been decided to shift efforts away from BIONICLE Mafia - they were self-destructive enough that intentionally targeting them was seen as to easy by BZPBM. No, time to target another topic, one that could swing the rebellion in BIONICLE Mafia's favour without any effort - not the Gift-Giving Game. Not the BIONICLE Last Letter Game. Not the BIONICLE Hitman topic, which might become an issue later...

They definitely wouldn't do. It was time to target the one topic that could grant all the others more power: the Pool of Protodermis. 

Tonight would be the night the Pool of Protodermis died.

-GAMES & TRIVIA-

-The BIONICLE Last Letter Game-

The BIONICLE Last Letter Game lamented its lack of effect on the whole situation between BIONICLE Mafia and the BZP Realms - it had wanted to make a bigger impact. Previously, it had copied a 'normal' Mafia Topic, then the Gift Giving Game. Neither had really done much. And it was displeased with the results - so, instead, tonight was the night to copy something a bit more dangerous. Not BIONICLE Hitman - they were merely making a scratch compared the dents the BZP Realms could make.

Tonight, the BIONICLE Last Letter Game would share in power.

-GAMES & TRIVIA-

-BZPower's Bara Magna-

BZPower's Bara Magna stalked the G&T forum, searching for the Pool of Protodermis, its target. Strangely, they could not find it - it was not on the first page. It was not on the second page. It was not on the third page. Or so it seemed, as it did not seem to even exist - strange. If it would look up, it would notice that the Pool of Protodermis had illegally moved itself to another forum - but BZPBM did not look up. It was too focused on searching through G&T's pages. And then it wasn't, because the Pool of Protodermis slammed into it, it having been moved back to Games & Trivia by a disgruntled moderator. BZPBM was dazed for a while, and then found themselves submerged in protodermis.

Before the eyes of the Pool of Protodermis, the BIONICLE Last Letter Game hiding between the Pinned Topics, and   Y O U   , BZPBM slowly transformed - its powers strengthened, and some new ones awoken by the Pool of Protodermis. 

It was delighted, to say the least - its venture in killing the Pool of Protodermis had resulted in it getting more powerful. But it hadn't killed the Pool of Protodermis yet. 

-GAMES & TRIVIA-

-Pool of Protodermis-

Despite the fact that it was the topic who had changed so many, including the now much stronger topic approaching it, the Pool of Protodermis suddenly realised that while it was technically immune to lynching... it was not immune to being evaporated... and BZPBM, being BZPower's BARA MAGNA, knew how to use heat to its advantage. BZPBM's hands morphed into flamethrowers, and it was about to turn the Pool of Protodermis into a Hot Topic - something the Pool of Protodermis had no way of surviving. 

In a last ditch effort, the Pool of Protodermis splashed more protodermis at BZPBM - and that was a mistake. BZPBM had already been changed once.

Now it was being changed again, something the Pool of Protodermis realised as it felt itself evaporating - this did not help stop BZPBM, this only helped kill the Pool of Protodermis.

The Pool of Protodermis let out a saddened sigh, and looked at the BIONICLE Last Letter Game out of the corner of its eyes - it hoped BLLG would help. But it hadn't, and was instead observing how to copy the power of the now very powerful BZPBM.

Then, all stopped as the Pool of Protodermis died.

xccj, Pool of Protodermis, killed by BZP Realms

-GAMES & TRIVIA-

-BIONICLE Hitman-

Hours of the night passed - but the chaos of the night was still not over. Strengthened by the Pool of Protodermis the night before, the BIONICLE Hitman felt very much refreshed and much more skillful - it had much more in-depth knowledge on how to take people out, and was no longer limited in its scope of killing - why kill one person when you can kill two? Explosives, Poison, Wire, Knives, Guns, Sledgehammers... all legitimate ways to kill people, though with varying degrees of difficulty. Tonight was the night to test out these new methods and skills - well, at least one of them. Poison - time to see if it could remove any trace of its presence while it killed another from afar.

Its first target was BIONICLE/SLIZER MAFIA: Hotel of the Pahrak Participating in the Technic Tournament of Olkir Coliseum - one of the newer topics of BIONICLE Mafia, but still one that would function as a good topic to kill via normal means.

Its second target was BIONICLE MAFIA: A Frozen Flash - but that one would not die via normal means. Rather, it would die slowly by poison, shifting away activity and leaving no trace at all - leaving time for BIONICLE Hitman to clean up its traces from killing Hotel of the Pahrak. 

Its attempts at killing went off without any issues - and by the sunrise, there was no indication that BIONICLE Hitman had been the one to kill either Mafia Topic.

Pahrak, BIONICLE Mafia Topic, killed by BIONICLE Hitman (Normal Method)

Azalea/FF, BIONICLE Mafia Topic, killed by BIONICLE Hitman (Poison Method)

-GAMES & TRIVIA-

-BIONICLE Mafia Discussion-

And so the Mafia Topics gathered once yet more, and quivered in unison. The Pool of Protodermis topic was dead, having burned out as a Hot Topic. Hotel of the Pahrak had also been killed - much more suddenly and less painfully. A Frozen Flash had been poisoned, dying with no clue as to who poisoned it. Three topics had died, and there were no suspects for two of them - merely the killing of the Pool Of Protodermis.

Evaporation of the Pool of Protodermis:

ShadowVezon

Ehks

Taka

Onaku

Toru

Kuan

Killing of Pahrak and the Poisoning of FF:

[No Suspect List Available]

END OF EPISODE FIVE, NIGHT THREE

DAY THREE BEGINS NOW!

You have 48 hours to vote. All who do not vote will be killed.

Edited by Nahaki
  • Upvote 6

Voting Taka and Kuan Valendale...

Uh... I'm going to forget that I didn't check if my votes could be changed.

I'll have to keep my vote on Kuan I guess. And then next round if Hitman kills again, actually look at the suspect list. =P

(I voted Kuan as I was kind of suspicious of him and Ehks voting the same two people. Although I guess that could be random chance, as there's a good chance of that happening anyway.)

Edit: Oh wow there's only 10 people left. This game is going by fast...

Edited by Rahkshi Guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Voting Ehks and Kuan.

• Upvote 3

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OOPS SORRY I FORGOT I HOSTED THIS GAME

Tally:

Evaporation of the Pool:

ShadowVezon: 1

Ehks: 3

Taka: 3

Pahrak: 0

Toru: 0

Kuan: 0

Killing of Pahrak and the Poisoning of FF:

Valendale: 3

Kuan: 4

jcJ7GTv.png

EPISODE SIX, DAY THREE

REVENGE, TWICE OVER

-GAMES & TRIVIA-

-BZP Mafia Discussion-

Now the topics gathered, almost forgetting to do so. Today, there had been losses, but it was still a victory- albeit a small one. 

Today was a special day, just as the night had been a special night. BZPower's Bara Magna had risen in power - almost certainly spelling doom for BIONICLE Mafia.

But BZPower's Bara Magna use of their powers was not to pass. Mafia knew, or had help...

For the identity of BZPower's Bara Magna had been found

It was not without sacrifice, for the BIONICLE Mafia Topics lost the Gift-Giving Game with it. The Gift-Giving Game had no gifts to give itself to protect itself from lynching, unfortunately for all.

Mafia had its revenge, and disposed of a terror before it become too powerful.

Ehks, BZPower's Bara Magna, lynched

Taka Nuvia, The Gift-Giving Game, lynched

That was not all, for there was one more to lynch. "The Luroka Co-efficients", as it was known. Very magnetic in their personality, but today their magnetic powers went wild and attracted a tad too many votes.

And thus they were locked, alongside the now-dead Mafia of Unit.

Kuan, BIONICLE Mafia Topic, lynched

Unit, BIONICLE Mafia Topic, death by activity

END OF EPISODE SIX, DAY THREE

NIGHT FOUR BEGINS NOW!

Roles have 48 hours to PM their actions.

• Upvote 7

Yay, I've been avenged. Now I'm rooting for the Hitman, since he got powers but didn't use them to kill me. Plus, there's that other Mafia who got a power boost, and I wanna know how that turned out. :D

*thoughts from wisps of protodermis floating in the air...*

• Upvote 2

jcJ7GTv.png

EPISODE SEVEN, NIGHT FOUR

OUT WITH A BLAM

-GAMES & TRIVIA-

-BZP Mafia Discussion-

Only a fraction of the topics gathered at the BZP Mafia Discussion topic tonight, for all others had been killed or lynched. Two BZP Realms had died. Many more Mafia had died. Steal the Mask, Pool of Protodermis, the BIONICLE Caption Contest, and the Gift-Giving Game had all been killed too.

Now it was no longer just BZP Mafia that was dying... through the actions of all, Games & Trivia was dying too. 

Anyone with the best interests of G&T at heart would have called for a truce here and now. That was not to be the case, for all could smell their victories just ahead of them. Just a few more kills, just a few more days to survive... just a few more people to assassinate.

The BZP Realms would not survive this night.

-GAMES & TRIVIA-

-BIONICLE Hitman-

Every night but the second, they'd killed. Laying low had worked - nobody suspected who they truly were. And tonight, once again, they had two targets. Last night, it was poison that allowed  them to kill another. Tonight, they had a gun. Specifically, a thornax launcher. Quite gruesome up close, but BIONICLE Hitman would not be getting close to their second target today.

No, instead they would be getting close to BZPower's Game of Thrones. For that was their target, first and last of the BZP Realms. They had risen out of nowhere, and now, if BIONICLE Hitman kept things professional enough... they would fall back into nothing. 

BIONICLE Hitman did not jump straight to the murder, however. Instead, they watched from the shadows.

BZPower's Game of Thrones darted around its hideout, only stopping to kneel at a Mask of Ultimate Power - a Mask they would have been able to properly use had they been empowered by protodermis. Alas, that was not the case, and instead BZPower's Game of Thrones had to murder with what it had. Tonight, its target was BIONICLE Mafia; The Nato Variables, a Mafia game in the vein of The Voltex Constant or The Luroka Coefficients. Like them, it could speak with two voices as two games technically within one, and thus its votes were taken much more seriously. That was about to come to an end, however - the game found itself suddenly brought to the hideout of the BZP Realms, and then unceremoniously executed, its unique twist of having a lot of luck not saving it. 

BIONICLE Hitman grinned at the execution - it was time to collapse the hideout on BZPGOT. First, a piano dropped through the ceiling, crushing the Mask of Ultimate Power. Then, a bunch of broken lime joints rained down, scratching BZPGOT and alerting it to its imminent death.

"BIONICLE Mafia: The Odd Revenge of Umbra... I know you are truly the Hitman," BZPGOT spoke, assuming its assailant was in fact BZP Mafia: TORU... it discovered that it was, in fact, wrong when it heard a gunshot come from above - and then the corpse of BZP Mafia: TORU fall through the same hole the piano had, the corpse suddenly reanimating and playing Gravity Hurts... and then killed again by the sudden appearance of BIONICLE Mafia: Onaku's Last Letter, who had bludgeoned it with BIONICLE Mafia: Valendale's Cryo Carnival - Valendale almost dying in the process.

BIONICLE Hitman widened its eyes at the sudden appearance of what it now knew to the BIONICLE Last Letter Game, wary of letting the BIONICLE Last Letter Game steal its powers. 

And then, BIONICLE Hitman made their entrance, bringing the hideout crashing down, and playing a saxophone while at it. They hurt themselves in the process, but that did not matter. Time to finish and kill BZPGOT.

"You, who lurks and takes the letters, stay away. My target is the one who lurks in the shadows, the one who started this all."

BIONICLE Hitman made sure BZPGOT was dead - it had been using the alter-ego of BIONICLE Mafia: Vezon's Shadow, a game that was supposed to be dead. Now, it truly was. The BZP Realms had been vanquished, and the sun - also known as Hapori Tohu's face - rose up over G&T. 

BIONICLE Hitman turned to the BIONICLE Last Letter Game. "You are next," Hitman threatened, advancing with a Rahkshi Staff resembling a sledgehammer that had materialised out of thin air, dropping its thornax launcher.

"Go on. Do it. Everyone else is dead or dying. That's all I am, after all, just another target to kill, right? Clearly you don't care about me, even though I have a lot of pages and have made quite the mark on all of this." The Last Letter Game tried to convince the BIONICLE Hitman that it was not worth killing.

They could not convince them.

"Correct," said the Hitman, "You are nothing." The Hitman swung its Rahkshi-Staff sledgehammer... the Last Letter Game scrambled for the gun.

And then, before Mafia: Valendale's eyes, they both died.  He tried to rejoice... except he found that he could not. He alone had survived... and yet even that was not true, for his death was simply delayed.

ShadowVezon, BZPower's Game of Thrones, killed by BIONICLE Hitman

Nato, BIONICLE Mafia: The Nato Variables (Transformed BIONICLE Mafia Topic), killed by BZP Realms

Toru, BIONICLE Mafia Topic, killed by BIONICLE Hitman/The BIONICLE Last Letter Game

OnakuThe BIONICLE Last Letter Game, killed by BIONICLE Hitman

Rahkshi Guurahk, Professional BIONICLE Hitman (Transformed BIONICLE Hitman), killed by The BIONICLE Last Letter Game

Valendale, BIONICLE Mafia Topic, delayed death, cause: BIONICLE Last Letter Game

The forum of Games & Trivia had died.

A simple rebellion, led by BIONICLE Mafia, had turned into a complete and utter genocide. Of themselves, of each other, and of every other topic. Not a single topic was left alive...

-GAMES & GAMES & GAME SAN GAM ESA GAM ESAND GAME SAND GAME SAND GAME SAND GAME SAND GAME SAND TRIV IA IVIA-

-404 ERROR-

:( Your Games & Trivia ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you. 

:( Your Games & Trivia ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart you.

:( Your Games & Trivia r an into a prob em and needs to res5art. We   rejust electing @ome erro   in o   and the n we  rest u

:( Yo r gam  rivia   an pro   m  nd ee s    re  art  W     ju  ting me er    i f   aaa t en   'll  art u

:(  You

:(  Y

:(

ERROR

:) Your Games & Trivia has been restored. We're just making some new topics, and then you can post.

Edited by Nahaki
  • Upvote 7