Bionicle Mafia: A Simple Vacation

ToaTImeLord

That sequence of events was a bit confusing.

Therefore I vote Antoine-Joseph "Adolphe" Sax, as its his birthday today and I still won't vote for myself when I'm guilty and everyone knows it. =P

Also, you all are guilty of being innocent up until day 1. =P

Edited by Rahkshi Guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

RG:9

FF:1

Adolphe Sax:1

That sequence of events was a bit confusing.

Therefore I vote Antoine-Joseph "Adolphe" Sax, as its his birthday today and I still won't vote for myself when I'm guilty and everyone knows it. =P

Also, you all are guilty of being innocent up until day 1. =P

Sorry if it was a bit confusing. I had to rush parts of so it could be posted today. I'm going to be busy this week so expect the next episode up by Friday at the latest.
  • Upvote 1

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

Episode 4

Everyone quickly went to the gallows.
The detective, Chad, and TimeLord were up on the gallows platform.
The detective stepped forward and said, "I have found another Mafia Member."

Before he could continue Chad stepped forward and interrupted,
"FF is innocent."

The crowd was in awe in Chad some even chanted his name others looked at him in devotion.

"Why in Mata Nui did I ever create that character," Voltex said to himself as he watched the others worship the protector.
"Chad is love. Chad is life," someone shouted.

Lan and the others who didn't play season one of BZPGOT were in complete confusion.
The now frustrated detective shouted out his findings.
"It is RG, he's the Mafia guy. Just hang him already and stop worshipping Chad."

Almost at once everyone looked at RG and casted their votes against him. Voltex however voted differently,
"Can we vote against Chad," Voltex asked?

TimeLord just sighed and said, "no."

"I vote for Florescent Flower then."

Kuan just looked over at Voltex and said, "Why? he's a confirmed innocent. You trying to paint a target on your back."

"I like mixing it up. Its obvious RG is going to hang. Why not spice it up. I might get my own section in the episode."

"Voltex what are you talking about? What episode?"

"Being a storyteller has its privileges, but I must say TL should have called by night and day instead of episodes. It just feels weird."

"Okay Voltex believe what you want," Kuan said not understanding anything Voltex just said. After all its just a vacation its not like their in a online forum game. Right?

When the last vote was cast RG went to the gallows head held high playing his saxophone all the way.
When the noose was pulled the instrument made a hideous sound as the air was chocked out of RG.

RG is dead. Confirmed mafia member.

Night role give me your actions.
  • Upvote 3

Episode 5

Night
The last of the Mafia members was standing alone in the rain.
Looking at the two corpses, no his two brothers.
"Bah, humbug! Those two numbskulls are six feet under! Boo! Boo I say! It's time to take decisive action, see? I'll bash open FF's skull, see? "
The final mafia member walked off but unknow to him or anyone that matter something moved in RG's body. A slug no, a Kraata crawled out of the decaying body of RG.

Elsewhere FF was in the lobby of the hotel again reading a magazine, but this night no protector was there to protect him. For the enraged Mafia member slashed at FF's head rolling it to the ground.
Seeing that the rain was still pouring the Mafia member knew they could kill another.
"It's raining? It's pouring? And the old man is snoring? EXCELLENT! I'll scrap a second fink tonight, see? I'll waste that xccj bum, see?"
The last of the Mafia ran out of the hotel in search of his target.

Elsewhere the detective, medic, and Voltex were all under a outside gazebo.
"So your not a Mafia Member after all. Then why are you voting for innocent people," the Detective asked?

"I'm just here to cause chaos. Also I'm a go to plot device," Voltex said while sipping a drink.

"I thought that was Nato," the medic asked?

"At least for this game of TimeLord's I've been used as a plot device."

Suddenly out of the heavy rain a black cloaked figure appeared drenched wet from the rain.
"Xccj your mine." the Mafia Member jumped at detective Xccj with the blade that just recently killed FF.
The medic jumped between the two and tossed boxes of bandaids at the attacker.
"You will not hurt the Detective this night!" the medic then blocked the sword's strike by using the first aid kit as a shield.

The Mafia Member was unprepared for this defense and retreated back into the rain.

"Well that was exciting too bad there wasn't any blood," Voltex said.

"Dude really," both medic and Xccj asked?

Day
Xccj and Voltex went to TimeLord who was holding a sand blue Kraata in a little cage.
They told him everything that happened.
TimeLord simply said, "time to return to the gallows. Maybe we can finish this once and for all."

FF killed by Mafia
Voltex confirmed villager
Xccj confirmed Detective

RNG landed on rainy night

Voting starts now.
Edited by Rassilon (TTL)
  • Upvote 7

Episode 6

The guest had gathered Xccj told The crowd that he and Voltex were innocent.
The Kraata TimeLord had imprisoned hissed at Xccj in its cage.
"No! You've been a very bad slug RG. You get no vote."

"Anyway you can vote now," Xccj finished.

"I vote for Xccj," Voltex shouted.

"Dude really that's a horrible plan. Just for your constant meddling I vote to hang you," Kuan said.

"That's fair I would vote for me... Wait a second TTL. You already used that joke, go make fun of somebody else."

"I didn't even say anything thing to you," TimeLord said while winking in a completely OOC way.

"It's probably SV. I mean he has shadow in his name make since he's a killer who lurks in the shadows," Lan said with a shrug.

"Agreed," Toru chimed in.

"No no no it's got to be Unit. No one is that quite and not guilty," Xccj said while getting his magnifying glass out to examine his choice.

"Well if I'm going down might as well take Unit with me. I choose Unit," SV said as he headed to the gallows.

The two were hung swiftly but no weapons or black cloaks to be found.
These two were innocent.
But did the guest even care anymore most were dead or just inactive doing other things.
"Time for that secret plot device," TimeLord said.
Suddenly the earth shook the volcano of Voya Nui was active.

SV and Unit both guest.
All players who don't vote next round will be sacrificed to the volcano.
Night roles give me your actions now.
  • Upvote 4

Episode 7

Night

The last of the Mafia was pacing the hallway as he thought aloud.
"Bah! Humbug! This is no good, see? That medic, if he knows whats good for him, will keep on protecting XCCJ every night! Boo! Boo I say! I'll just have to keep on with the head-bashing, see? It's that Nato fink's turn to die, see?"

With his target in mind the Mafia went to hunt down his victim.

Elsewhere the Medic was with detective Xccj when he investigated
jed1ndy a normal guest.
"I see your still protecting me."

"What use am I if I can't protect someone useful," the medic said.

"Well I'm going to check on Nato he's been a bit quite lately."

"Hey I'm following you, you lead the way."

The two approached Nato's room and noticed something off, the door was wide open.
"I don't like the look of this," Xccj said.

The medic slowly pulled out their band-aids. "I'm ready for the worst."

The two entered the room and saw. Nato on the ground with his head bashed in with a rock.

"If I didn't know better I think they were trying to blame TimeLord.
Just look at the injuries same way TL's BZPGOT character got killed its almost as if this is some type of cheap joke on a forum website," Xccj said.

"Why would someone hold a grudge for two years over a RPG move. That's stupid," the medic said.

Day

"Well if I was going to host a game I probably would kill Nato like that," TimeLord said as he winked in a OOC sorta way.

"You just did TL," said Voltex.

"Can you go break the fourth wall somewhere else Voltex. I'm trying to host a game... I mean hotel vist."

"At least when I break the wall it's not as obvious," Voltex said as he crossed his arms. "Besides I'm ready to toss some idiots in the volcano already."

"Fine everyone to the gallows time for another hanging," said TimeLord.

Nato is dead was a normal guest.
jed1ndy is innocent guest
Vote or be sacrificed.
Edited by Rassilon (TTL)
  • Upvote 1

Me: Another guest? What good is the magnifying glass for anyway?

Them: Um, you've just been using it to burn ants this whole time.

Me: I know! Lousiest pyro weapon ever.

Anyway, since all the people who didn't vote for the Mafia in round 2 are either innocent or gone, I'll throw my vote at Kuan.

:music:

TimeLord:1

Taka:3

Jed:1

Kuan:2

Voltex:1

I'll stop voting now.

Taka shall hang and Lan will burn.

Wait I have to sacrifice my wife to Voltex's volcano god? This should be awkward...

EDIT

Episode 8

Up in the red star a angry Nato paced around cursing the fool who killed him and TimeLord for dragging him to the hotel.

"Those fools are probably voting on my killer right now. Well I vote TimeLord just because I'm the only one allowed to kill people with rocks."

"Um you do know I helped you with that right," Terrorsaur asked?

"Shut up and let me rant."

Back in Mahri Nui, the remaining nine guest had gathered at the gallows and began there voting.

"It's Taka! Just look at her, she's evil," Kuan said as he pointed to Taka as she was playing with her band-aids.

"My Out Of Character persona tells me that luroka is still alive from the episode information and might actually be the mafia member. So of course I vote for Jed," Voltex said as he put on a tiara and a sash that read queen on it.

Toru looked at Voltex in confusion and desided best to vote for Taka.

Taka looked at Kuan and voted against him.

The detective looked over at Taka with her band-aids and realised she was the medic.

"I vote for Kuan.

Also TimeLord why haven't I used my magnifying glass?"

"Your a secret Pyro role with a weak weapon just as I am a special mafia who turns up innocent when investigated," Voltex said as he jumped on the back of a Bohrok.

"Your a what?! I vote for the crazy G2 protector with the crown," said Chro.

"Enough! Are you truly about to hang your medic? I'm stopping this days lynching," said TimeLord.

"You stink TL I need a sacrifice if I'm to become Queen of Mata Nui! Bohrok take Lan to the Volcano," Voltex said as he directed the Bohrok to Lan.

"Why am I the sacrifice? I didn't do nothing," said Lan.

"Exactly, doing nothing is guilt! To the volcano my pet."

Everyone followed Voltex to the Volcano to see Lan get tossed in. Once at the top they could see a great lake of molten lava bubbling in its creator.

"Voltex, I know TimeLord pulled a cheap move against you in Nato's game and all, but could you put me down so we can talk about this," Lan said as he struggled to break free from the Bohrok's hold.

"I'll put you down," the Bohrok tossed Lan into the Volcano, "but not where you wanted to be put," Voltex finished.

The guest looked around in confusion and fear, for they all were thinking

is the volcano going to be my fate

Taka confirmed medic

Lan sacrificed to volcano for not voting.

RNG landed on TimeLord's pardon.

Night roles give me your actions.

Edited by Rassilon (TTL)
  • Upvote 5