nuju looks like a rhino

Miru577

when i look at nuju, i think of a rhino, same with gali nuva, when i look at her, i think of a cow (kaukau = cowcow - lol) do you think so to? or maybe another toa looks like something.

ChLLJNx.jpg

CORRECT ME IF I'M CANONLY INCORRECT

WIPUVUw.jpgI will come for you, I will find you, AND I WILL Correct that post you made, its the mask of shadows, not the mask of darkness, loser

Someone should make a whole collage of the strangest mask and what they closest resemble. i think that would be somewhat entertaining.

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

I always saw Hordika Nuju as more like an iguana, given the small "frill". (Whenua Hordika, in turn, reminds me a bit of a mole, given the weird "nose")

Stormer 3.0, on the other hand, was not exactly subtle about his basis.

I think Hordika Matau looks more like a lizard

I always saw Hordika Nuju as more like an iguana, given the small "frill". (Whenua Hordika, in turn, reminds me a bit of a mole, given the weird "nose")

Stormer 3.0, on the other hand, was not exactly subtle about his basis.

I think Hordika Matau looks more like a lizard

M11

This reminds me that Onua Mata's kanohi Pakari strength mask is inspired stolen from a certain horror villain named Jason Voorhees

Because they both have holes? I'm not seeing a ton of similarities otherwise (particularly since the holes on the Pakari are more like linear vents, a trait shared with many of the other Kanohi).

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

No one else thinks the Kaukau Nuva has a pig snout?

I'm pretty sure the Olmak was based on a snowplow, and the Kualsi was based on a lampshade.

When I was young, I thought the Kaukau Nuva looked like a construction helmet. And fun fact, the Kualsi looks so weird because it was based on the Vahki head. Toa Iruini was originally going to be Toa Nidhiki, and Norik has Dume's mask shape because Toa Norik was supposed to be Toa Dume. It was changed to be more relevant to the story of 2005.

This reminds me that Onua Mata's kanohi Pakari strength mask is inspired stolen from a certain horror villain named Jason Voorhees

Because they both have holes? I'm not seeing a ton of similarities otherwise (particularly since the holes on the Pakari are more like linear vents, a trait shared with many of the other Kanohi).

Probably just there for the same reasons non-murderer hockey masks have holes, for ventilation if the wearer starts sweating. It makes sense for Onua to have them, since he'd probably get tired from all that digging. Tahu, too, living in the hottest wahi, now that I think about it.

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

No one else thinks the Kaukau Nuva has a pig snout?

I'm pretty sure the Olmak was based on a snowplow, and the Kualsi was based on a lampshade.

I think the "snout" makes it look more like a cow

also pohatu and gali were in a combiner model called Mukau (Moo cow lol)

Vakama Hordika's mask looks like a stormtrooper helmet

to me it doesnt

Someone should make a whole collage of the strangest mask and what they closest resemble. i think that would be somewhat entertaining.

ok, so everyone can continue commenting on the nuju rhino thing, or you can get a mask that resembles something, stick it on a picture it resembles (like the nuju head on the rhino) and post it here  :)

CORRECT ME IF I'M CANONLY INCORRECT

WIPUVUw.jpgI will come for you, I will find you, AND I WILL Correct that post you made, its the mask of shadows, not the mask of darkness, loser