BIONICLE 2 & 3 Soundtracks Imminent

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm surprised that a big portion of music from the middle of the movie is missing though. Everything from between the Toa's escape from the Coliseum to arriving in Po-Metru is absent.

Ah well. I'm sure the missing tracks are nothing Furst can't upload to SoundCloud or YouTube. He said the entire score was recovered, so I'm assuming he has them and simply didn't feel they would add much to the album.

The music from the Great Disk retrieval montage is also missing, unless I'm much mistaken.

Previous usernames:

Joffrey

IAmGroot

I'm surprised that a big portion of music from the middle of the movie is missing though. Everything from between the Toa's escape from the Coliseum to arriving in Po-Metru is absent.

Ah well. I'm sure the missing tracks are nothing Furst can't upload to SoundCloud or YouTube. He said the entire score was recovered, so I'm assuming he has them and simply didn't feel they would add much to the album.

The music from the Great Disk retrieval montage is also missing, unless I'm much mistaken.

Oh, and also everything from the Toa escaping the Coliseum with the Matoran capsules to when Matau takes their vehicle into the water to evade the Vahki. If he posts that one, I hope the title is "Let's Hope This Thing Floats".

Edited by Tyrion Archer

Previous usernames:

Joffrey

IAmGroot

This is still the best soundtrack of all three films even after all these years.

All my favorite cues showed up in here so I'm a pretty happy camper, and having the music having been uploaded directly lets us hear some details in the music that we couldn't years ago through the film itself and fanrips down the line.

Eagerly awaiting Web of Shadows.

TAK

Edited by Toa TAK
  • Upvote 1

[MNOLG The Movie Website]

rsz_1onua1024.png
Need to start a poll? Or start a topic in Games & Trivia? PM me!

It is really, really good. So many great uses of strings and deep brass. I never noticed it in the movie itself, but there's one slightly recurring motif that reminds me a lot of the Emperor's theme from Star Wars.

And oh man, that unused Roodaka theme is soooo good. Suits her character so perfectly. Shame it never made it into the movie, but I have no idea where it could've fit.

• Upvote 2
rahkshi_symbol.png