Hi everyone!

This is my first post in a very long time and my first topic in an even longer time. I’ve been getting back into BIONICLE in a big way lately and I’ve just re-read downfall, one of my favourite BIONICLE books. Inspired me to make this:

a043a5bc-4931-4e10-bbd8-7957e35a97f1.jpe

This took me about an hour and a half in total, done on my iPad on a bus journey.

What do you think?

(Clean version without the text can be found here: http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/turagapohatunuva/topicimages/0ba5356b-94ba-4403-b8e4-35ba6e94fab5.jpeg)

:kakamanu: :t: :m_p: :n: :kakamanu:

• Upvote 2

Banner.jpeg

THE UNIVERSE IS A RIDDLE
TODAY I AM THE ANSWER

Honestly, Matoro's sacrifice was a real shocker to little young me back then and is still one of my favorite moments of Bionicle to this day.

This picture is absolutely epic and to me it really captures that pivotal moment. You did an amazing job! ^^

and yaay i actually managed to translate this without referring bs01

So many feels!  :crying:

And I'm just going to echo what Vanish said above. I was so surprised when matoro put on the mask, I have no idea what was going to happen, I was glued to the comic reading and rereading every panel to make sure I wasn't just imagining it all. It reminded me why I enjoyed BIONICLE all over again.

And I always try to read Matoran without the key, just to make sure my skills are sharp. Still got it! ;)

Animation_Mangaia.png.e38a5644c8a08bfd4c488514025b5017.png

Formerly Iron_Man5

• 2 weeks later...