Shooting Star Sonia 3 Review

Pahrak Model ZX

Since SF3 becomes a lot less episodic than the first two, this was really the only place where I could move around scenarios, so I wanted to take that opportunity.  Plus I thought this would be a good starting point since the scenario was already centered around Sonia.

Chapter 3 is up!

Thanks!  I'm trying to find ways to keep the fights balanced despite having so many heroes on the field, though I might need to get creative since I'm not sure all the stage gimmicks will be a good fit. (That card-flipping mechanic from the Dealer base springs to mind...)

Chapter 5 is out!  It's pretty exposition-heavy, but also includes the first of a few flashbacks that give us a better idea of what Rosa was like, as well as something to get a certain main character back in the spotlight.  With all this out of the way, we're heading on to the Spade Magnes scenario, where we'll finally see some Noise Changes!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Chapter 9 is out!  Sorry it's so late, I was only just able to finish it.  I really need to get used to working with deadlines again...

Anyway, this chapter is sort of in between scenarios, getting an idea of what some characters are thinking and showing a few who have been absent for a while.  The Alohaha scenario begins proper next chapter, which I am still aiming to post on the 31st!  Hopefully at an earlier time of day.

I completely lost track of when the story was up, and haven't been checking BZP overall much, but that was a pretty good chapter! Mostly just filling out stuff, but it works pretty well as a downtime chapter ^^

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Wow am I late.  I'm sorry this one took so long, I don't even have a great excuse.  The Alohaha scenario finally kicks off, setting the scene and showing off Taurus Noise as a bonus.

I would try to give an idea of when the next chapter will be, but after this I'm quite hesitant, ahah...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry for delay again!

Another good chapter, and about how I expected it to be; I can't wait to see how things continue, and it was nice to see Vega again!

It's definitely pretty cool to see how things are this time compared to SSS1, though ^^

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks!  Chapter 14 is out, getting us into the next conflict and bringing in a couple more familiar faces.

Also, for reasons explained here, there's a chance chapters might remain at a slow pace--I'm going to have a bit less free time starting soon, and while I'll do my best to get them out in a timely manner, I wanted to say something just in case I can't.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...