Bionicle Mafia XLII: Graveyard

xccj

GG. Somehow I missed that Ehks also had a Kakama on. Not that it really mattered - I probably would've targeted Azalea anyway.

What would have happened if a Vampire bit me? Would nothing happen, would I lose my Necromancer powers, or would I gain Vampire powers in addition to my current ones?

~Unit#phntk#1

• Upvote 1

What would have happened if a Vampire bit me? Would nothing happen, would I lose my Necromancer powers, or would I gain Vampire powers in addition to my current ones?

The Necromancer and the Original Vampire had a special condition where if one targeted the other, they would form an alliance, and one would come to the protection of the other the first time they were attacked. So if Lucina had "found" you on night two, you would've come to his aid against the Vampire Hunter and you would've both survived.

The Grave Robbers could've formed a similar alliance with the Vampire Hunter, since they could win together. But only the Meticulous One could've made contact; the Maniac just went in for the kill.

I'm not exactly sure how well the game mechanics ended up working, since there were 7 possible kills to be made on the forth night for only 6 living characters, so the fact that any of them survived is quite impressive. (2 by the Maniac, 1 by the second vampire, 1 by the reanimated corpses, 1 by the vengeful spirit, 1 by the Vampire Hunter, and 1 by the Survivor.) The Vengeful Spirit could only kill those on their suspect list, but Kuan wiped out everybody else except Railgun. I know the Grave Robbers based their strategies on the mask hints, but few of the circumstances for revealing them actually came about, so they didn't end up playing a big role after all. :(

It was interesting to see more of the behind-the-scenes action from everybody, and also difficult to hold back giving advice to all of them. :D Thanks again for playing, everyone!

:music:

Edited by xccj
  • Upvote 2