Favorite Lego Elves Character?

Lyichir

What it says on the tin. Which Lego Elves character is your favorite? I was going to make this a poll but realized that between the human characters, elves, animals, goblins, etc., there were just too many options! Feel free to list as many as you like if you can't decide between more than one.

As for me... my favorite is probably Azari Firedancer! Not only does is she stylish and attractive, she has really interesting characterization. She's hotheaded and impulsive as you might expect from a fire-aligned character, but she's also a bit of a slacker and also homeless, crashing with her other friends most of the time since she doesn't have a place of her own. She's also got a really great friendship with the main character, Emily Jones, which could potentially be interpreted romantically but even without that is still really sentimental and sweet.

If I wanted to choose between the various animal characters, my favorite so far might be Dusti the Fox from the second year's story. I love Ragana as a villain, and the fact that her only "friends" are her cat and a slightly maniacal fox is amusing to no end.

And just for the heck of it, my favorite Goblin is obviously Bieblin. How could it not be? His passion for music easily makes him the most adorable of the bunch.

• Upvote 1

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother