A new spin on a G3 reboot.

ToaTImeLord

System sets.

That's right Bionicle G3 but as system.

Here's why it is more possible than you think.

1. With the end of nexo knights there is now a open slot for a new system theme. Bionicle can cover adventure and tech easily. (I understand this is unlikely but potentially it could.)

2. Bionicle already has success in system back in G1 following three plotlines in set.

3. Retail stores would be more willing to sell traditional system sets over constraction. Since looking at Bionicle G2 sold poorly but other Lego system sets sell rather well.

4. If the system theme got a strong popularity to making go beyond 3 year term then Lego could introduce a constraction figure line to go with it.

This is just an idea I've seen no one bring up. Though might as well share the idea.

Please give your thoughts opinions and healthy criticism below.

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

This has been proposed, and I'd be perfectly happy if this happened, but I don't think it's mandatory or even that influential to whether or not it can come back and succeed.

Rule #1: Always listen to Kek.

Rule #2: If you break rule #1, kindly don't.

Rule #3: EVERYBODY TYPE IN THE CHAT "AVAK IS A STUPID TRIGGER"

It could happen but I very much doubt it would be successful. G3 Would need the support of it's older fans to succeed (Something G2 didn't get because it used CCBS) and transforming Bionicle into a system theme would leave a bad taste in the mouths of most of its older fans, so they wouldn't buy it. I certainly wouldn't.

I agree that System might be the way to go with a G3, but I doubt it'll happen.

Agreed. System is Lego’s primary priority while constraction is not doing so well in this decade. So, a Bionicle G3 would use System, but it’s doubtful because Sustem is not what Bionicle usually is. It’s a constraction theme, not a System theme, so a G3 would be a constraction theme as always, but the theme needs the right time to return (probably in the 2020s or on Bionicle’s 20th anniversary).

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

This would be cool, especially if we get big fig Titans.

That’s what I’m thinking (Lol): http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/25814-how-would-titan-characters-look-like-in-playsets/?do=findComment&comment=1148018

Anyway, yeah, it would be cool if we would get big fig Titans. I mean, imagine Makuta Teridax, Krekka, Axonn, Tuma, Umarak, and G2 Makuta being big figs? They would look epic, and they would have neat new molds.:)

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

System or Constraction, I feel as if they could improve with each wave.  G2 got progressively better with their second wave build-wise, big figs could be even better with wave after wave.

• Upvote 1

oo4rW9o.png?1

<^>Welch's Fruit Snacks keep me alive<^>

K4tRtVv.png @https://twitter.com/CoreyCrick  :voyanui: