CCBS Takanuva MOC

So here’s a generation 2 style Takanuva that I created. This is my 1st MOC that I’m posting on BZPower, so sorry it’s kinda bad.

Here it is: https://m.imgur.com/vQ8Wirr

Leave a compliment or complaint down below. I will try to respond to some of them.

Also before you ask yes, I used two different blades for his weapons. Fight me.

"Wait, he's back from the dead?"- The 2 people that have heard of me

RWBY Volume 5 isn't bad, you're bad

I get what you're trying to go for, and I completely understand you just wanted to build a CCBS Takanuva, so I'm not gonna criticize the lack of original building.

That being said, there's room for improvement here.

Main gripe is that literally only his lower legs and feet are the only white parts of his body here. G1 Takanuva has always had a primarily white body with his only other major color being his armor. I get that this isn't G1, but if you're trying to go for something that's more recognizably Takanuva, I'd recommend using significantly more white parts. At the very least, I think his arms should be white too, not just his legs.

I guess I'll commend the use of Onua's mask, considering Takua used to wear a Pakari before he transformed. Was that what you were going for? Nice little reference there if so. Though I can see why others would have a problem with just blatantly using Onua's mask, I'm okay with it.

I'd keep the gold armor, since that was always Taka's thing. Good call there.

The short version: Needs way more white parts, but keep the gold armor, and I'm pretty okay with the choice of mask.

• Upvote 2

I get what you're trying to go for, and I completely understand you just wanted to build a CCBS Takanuva, so I'm not gonna criticize the lack of original building.

That being said, there's room for improvement here.

Main gripe is that literally only his lower legs and feet are the only white parts of his body here. G1 Takanuva has always had a primarily white body with his only other major color being his armor. I get that this isn't G1, but if you're trying to go for something that's more recognizably Takanuva, I'd recommend using significantly more white parts. At the very least, I think his arms should be white too, not just his legs.

I guess I'll commend the use of Onua's mask, considering Takua used to wear a Pakari before he transformed. Was that what you were going for? Nice little reference there if so. Though I can see why others would have a problem with just blatantly using Onua's mask, I'm okay with it.

I'd keep the gold armor, since that was always Taka's thing. Good call there.

The short version: Needs way more white parts, but keep the gold armor, and I'm pretty okay with the choice of mask.

Got it! I’ll try to add more white.

"Wait, he's back from the dead?"- The 2 people that have heard of me

RWBY Volume 5 isn't bad, you're bad

• 2 weeks later...