Favorite Lego Ships?

Lyichir

No, not like this:

lego-metalbeard-s-sea-cow-set-70810-25-1

Or even like this:

lego-benny-s-spaceship-set-70816-15-2.jp

I'm talking about LOVE. :wub:

Do you ship any Lego characters? If so, which ship is your favorite? It could be a "canon" ship or just two characters you think would work well together. They don't even have to be from the same theme, if you're feeling particularly creative!

Personally, I've been really fond of Emily Jones and Azari Firedancer from Lego Elves lately. I love how important Emily's visits clearly are to Azari, how caring and compassionate Emily is toward Azari when she's feeling down, and yes, even the cheesy Earth slang Azari picks up from Emily. After the latest Elves webisode, I even wonder whether the writers are on board with it too... though frustratingly, I think Lego actually publicly acknowledging one or more of their characters as LGBT might be too much to hope for at this point in time.

Do any of you have any favorite ships? Sound off in the comments!

• Upvote 1

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

I'm fully on board with you on the S.S. Emzari lately. The otherwise superfluous bonding moment fifteen minutes into Episode 2 of Secrets of Elvendale opened my eyes to the possibility, while the latest webisode makes me a little more convinced that some of these little hints might be deliberate. Emily and Azari's bond seems to go beyond what you'd expect from Azari being the first elf that Emily met.

I also ship Kopaka/Pohatu and a bunch of canon or might-as-well-be-canon ships like Jaller/Hahli, Hewkii/Macku, Jay/Nya, Zane/Pixal, etc.

Edited by Aanchir
  • Upvote 1

Zane x Pixal was very good. It was also sad and heartbreaking. Also I thought Jay x Nya was a lovely couple - that whole Cole thing made me mad for awhile. I got over it though.

Yeah, I pretty much like all of the official ones, like from the movies, etc.

• Upvote 1

For me, well, here’s this:

1. Tahu and Gali from Bionicle (I know that love isn’t canon in Bionicle (for people in the Matoran Universe, at least), but this is theoretical)

2. Jaller and Hahli from Bionicle

3. Matau and Nokama from Bionicle

4. Hewkii and Macku from Bionicle

5. Kiina and Gresh from Bionicle

6. Mark Surge and Natalie Breez from Hero Factory

7. Jay and Nya from Ninjago

8. Zane and P.I.X.A.L. from Ninjago

9. Kai and Skylor from Ninjago

10. Emmet and Wyldstyle/Lucy from The Lego Movie

11. Clay Moorington and Macy from Nexo Knights

So, yeah, those are love-like relationships that I prefer the most.

Gali may be picky on Tahu’s hot-headed behavior, but they are loyal to each other, so yeah.

Hahli cares about Jaller when Jaller was revived by Takutanuva.

Macku and Hewkii stared at each other at one time in the Bohrok Animations, but they were caught by their fellow Matoran and felt embarrassed. I find that cute and funny. Plus, when Hewkii became a Toa Mahri while being in Mahri Nui in the 2007 storyline, he was grateful that Macku taught him how to swim.

Matau showed interest in Nokama when he was driving a vehicle in Bionicle 2: Legends of Metru Nui. I find it funny and enjoyable.

Kiina and Gresh hugged each other in Bionicle: The Legend Reborn. Plus, when Kiina arrived in Tajun, she was worried about Gresh and was surprising that Gresh got hurt.

Breez and Surge usually talk to each other in the Hero Factory TV series. When Surge was mind-controlled by a Brain parasite, Natalie had to save him from the creature. I find that a good and funny relationship. I wanted to say about Julius Nex loving Breez because he said that in one of the Savage Planet episode and both of them accidentally touched and looked at each other in the Ordeal of Fire episode, but this hasn’t much explored.

Jay and Nya have a very good relationship. I mean, Jay was trying to go on a date with her at one time, and Nya appreciated that and then revealed that she was Samurai X before she kissed him. That saved Jay from being turned into a snake and made him unlock his true potential, so he saved his own and Nya’s lives in a dangerously damaged roller coaster. When Nya was captured by the Stone Army, Jay cared about her and was upset about the situation. Even though that Jay and Cole fight each other for Nya because of a certain silly machine, so they set aside that and be good friends again. Plus, Jay and Nya still love each other in the Skybound storyline. Plus, Nya’s favorite color is blue, which Jay liked to hear because he is a blue Ninja.

Zane and P.I.X.A.L.’s relationship is also very good. When they gazed at each other, they fell in love. Zane always care about PIXAL. When Zane sacrificed himself to defeat the Overlord, PIXAL was saddened by that (I’m thinking Spider-Man losing his girlfriend, Gwen Stacy, when she was killed in a movie called The Amazing Spider-Man 2 because both the movie and Ninjago’s 2014 storyline happened in 2014 and blonde partners die at the end of them). That was very sad and heartbreaking. :( When Zane revealed to be alive by having a new body, PIXAL was very happy. Sadly, PIXAL’s body was scrapped by the Anacondrai Cultists, by Zane is able to save her A.I. by inserting her into his head, so they are literally together. That was heartwarming.:) Strangely, PIXAL disappeared from Zane, but I would assume that PIXAL might be the new Samurai X.

Kai and Skylor have a good relationship as well. Even though that Skylor was one of the Anacondrai Cultists due to the fact that their leader, Master Chen, wears her father, she actually cared about Kai, so Kai convinced Skylor to betray Chen and help Kai and the Ninja save Ninjago from Chen. Kai forgave Skylor as well. When Chen and his cult were banished to the Cursed Realm, Kai and Skylor still have a good relationship, and Kai sees her in Chen’s restaurant.

When Emmet first met Wyldstyle, he fell in love with her, despite the fact that Wyldstyle was upset that Emmet was chosen as the Special because he was just an original guy. Throughout their adventure, Emmet and Wyldstyle started talking to each other and had a relationship with each other. When Emmet saves the day at the end of the movie, they held hands.

Clay and Macy don’t exactly love each other as they act like friends to each other, but it is implied that they love each other. When Clay was turned into a stone statue, Macy was so sad that she looked at the statue sadly. Plus, when Clay was turned into a Stone Monster and then got cursed by Ruina Stoneheart to misbehave like an animal, Clay tried to have the Nexo Knights imprison him for their own good, by Macy believed that there has to be another way. However, Clay didn’t agree with that, and he had Merlok scan a Nexo Power and Macy use it to petrify Clay into a statue again, but they didn’t want to do it because Clay’s their friend. Clay forced them to use the Nexo Power to petrify himself, and this caused the two to get upset, and Macy was very sad about this. How sad.:( But, Clay is back to normal, and the Nexo Knights and their allies were happy to see him like this again.:) I wanted to say about Jestro’s and Lavaria’s relationship because Jestro finds her attractive and she wanted to love him, but that wasn’t explored much, even though that I find their relationship funny and look at it as a more positive relationship version of Joker’s and Harley’s relationship from DC Comics.

So yeah, these are my reasons.:)

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

HEWKII x MACKU ARE OTP FOREVER.

I... can't say I've ever considered much Lego shipping outside of Bionicle, though. Given that many Lego themes of my childhood had an absence of good gender balance, though, I guess there was nothing really to prompt me to even consider such an angle when I was younger. And, not having been keeping up with the new themes in recent years, I can't say that I have many ideas--

Though, upon revisiting and reconsidering a couple of old lines a few years back, I did start low-key shipping the pairs of Cam x Flex, and Radia x Crunch from 2001's Alpha Team, so... there is that.

• Upvote 1

Banner.png.3e903c5c49a30ba9503c72b2d57066b0.png

"New legends awake, but old lessons must be remembered.
For that is the way
of the BIONICLE."

• 8 months later...

Don't know if this forum's topic revival rule is still active (the LEGO Discussion rules and guidelines post seemingly hasn't been updated since we got a new forum leader who's actually a decent human being), but anyway I found this topic in a random search and thought I'd throw in one of my recent favorites: Heavy Metal and Jet Jack from LEGO Ninjago Season 9!

45474035664_97deae8f44_c.jpg

Cutest wasteland lesbians! :wub:

Edited by Aanchir