This is insanely creative! Especially love how you built the head, which is the star of the show no doubt. However, the body and limbs could have benefited from similar textures to the torso (don't quote me on how though  :P )

:tohu:

31775851601_1a2a5bc5d1_m.jpg

"Welcome to Valhalla, Warrior."

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)

• 2 weeks later...

That is some really creative construction, what you did with the Iden there.  I also like the white tires- are they painted?  I wouldn't have thought those actually came in a set.

• Upvote 1

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )

That is some really creative construction, what you did with the Iden there.  I also like the white tires- are they painted?  I wouldn't have thought those actually came in a set.

I believe those white tires came in a Spongebob set on a bus, I think. 

MVT Lego Space Galactic Cruiser

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/593592ef-5da6-4a2a-9422-a17e0f8438ea

Please help and support this project! Your contribution is greatly appreciated.