BBC Contest #75 Matchmaking Topic

Need a partner for BBC Contest #75: It's Time to Dual? You've come to the right place!

You can make a post to show off your skills and talk about the kind of builder you'd like to buddy up with. And if you see a posting that catches your eye, you can PM that potential partner and hopefully hash out an alliance. Please don't conduct your deals in this topic, though; it's all about letting people know who's looking.

Good luck!

Be excellent to each other, and party on, dudes!

Hi I'm pretty okay at building but I have a limited selection of stuff to build with.

Constraction sets I have at my disposal: Kylo Ren, K-2SO x2, Praetorian Guard x2, Rey 2.0, Jyn Erso, Death Trooper, Lava Beast, Ketar Creature of Stone, Skull Basher.  For loose parts I have some weapon and armor pieces from a bricklink order, some extra Praetorian Guard pieces (armor and blades) from the draft, and a hodgepodge of SYSTEM pieces.

OpAXNpl.jpg

I've been slowly accumulating sets with some consistency ever since 2001.  It's hard to narrow down what I have to work with, but I think I can safely say that I'm not the sort to use any system at all.

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )

Ive been a Bionicle fan my whole life. As far as custom stuff goes, I mainly recreate existing stuff. But I think I have a good eye (ive done some pretty good recreations of melding Makuta, Makuta miserix, a lot of the dark hunters, and plenty more). As far as MOCs go, I've built a few I'm proud of, mainly characters that I wish got set form, such as the Rahi nui (all functions working), mutated brutaka (complete with custom piece made breathing helmet), and more. I'm still working on a few I'm proud of now, but dont want to say more in case it's something usable. I also have a large selection of parts to work with.

Edited by jchavoya

Let's see. I like food, preferably meat. Long walks on the beach, movies, and....

Oh, not that kind of matchmaking? Nevermind.

As far as parts go, I have an vast arsenal. In addition to having tons of sets and loose parts at home, I work at a place called Bricks & Minifigs, which deals primarily in used LEGO products. I've got a whole table of Bionicle/Technic parts there (and six other tables of assorted System and whatever else), as well as a few bins of backstock I can go through if need be, so lack of parts should not be an issue. Finding them in all that mess, well...

When I really got into MOCing back in 2010, the best I could do was variations of sets, but since then, I've worked my way up to more complex builds and even won a few prizes at conventions for a few of them. I would describe my building style as "Good-looking, but also sturdy enough to pose and handle without too much care." Lately, I've been inspired to do revamps of some old favorites, so if you like doing revamps or reimaginings of sets, I'm totally up for it.

I haven't uploaded pictures of a lot of my recent stuff to anything. If you're interested, let me know, and I'll provide a few examples of my work.

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone,

My name is Ivan and I got my first Bionicle when i turned 6 and have been a fan ever since. I recently joined the online community nearly 2 years ago and improved a of a lot. If anyone seems interested please message me! All of my stuff is here: http://www.moc-pages.com/home.php/128635 

Hey! I'm Ivan and I love Bionicle, but I am sure yall do too. :P

http://www.moc-pages.com/home.php/128635

Need a partner for BBC Contest #75: It's Time to Dual? You've come to the right place!

You can make a post to show off your skills and talk about the kind of builder you'd like to buddy up with. And if you see a posting that catches your eye, you can PM that potential partner and hopefully hash out an alliance. Please don't conduct your deals in this topic, though; it's all about letting people know who's looking.

Good luck!

Can I go by myself?

Good luck!

Can I go by myself?

No; the goal of the contest is to enter with another builder.
Be excellent to each other, and party on, dudes!

Good luck!

Can I go by myself?

No; the goal of the contest is to enter with another builder.

ok