30th Anniversary LEGO Books

bohrokmaster

Seven years ago, I have recently bought a special Lego book from my UK retailer Waterstones. It was a 30th Anniversary edition. And it covers everything that you want to know from LEGO's humble beginning to LEGO's success with past themes and previous franchises (including EXO-FORCE, BIONICLE G1, STAR WARS, and HARRY POTTER). It was a box set containing two books, 'The LEGO book' and 'Standing Small'. They are both wonderful books and a worthy addition to the collection for a Lego Fan! ^_^

Edited by bohrokmaster
  • Upvote 1

These books are pretty nice! Worth noting that "Standing Small" was for the 30th anniversary of the minifigure, not the brick. A revised and expanded edition of "The LEGO Book" came out in 2012 (with info on newer themes like Ninjago, Friends, and Super Heroes), and there's an even newer edition coming out in October of this year, but there hasn't been a new edition of "Standing Small" as far as I know. Instead there's been a new minifigure reference guide called LEGO Minifigure Year-By-Year: A Visual History, written by Daniel Lipkowitz and a certain Gregory Farshtey.