Toa Mahri Turned Back Into Toa Inika?

When Mata Nui restored Spherus Magna to its former glory, curses (or blessings) done from the Kanohi Ignika and Pit Mutagen were undone, so were the Toa Mahri turned back into Toa Inika or did they stay as Toa Mahri? I looked it up and found nothing. If they didn't change back, why? (unless they didn't turn into Toa Mahri via the Kanohi Ignika, but I'm quite sure it was the Kanohi Ignika that transformed the Toa Inika into Mahri).

• Like 1

The Toa Mahri were not transformed back to the Toa Inika because they were transformed by the Kanohi Ignika. Mata Nui only reversed beings mutated by the Pit Mutagen. If Mata Nui tampered with the Toa Mahri, then Hydraxon would have changed back to Dekar.

jlovfkk.jpg

The Toa Mahri were not transformed back to the Toa Inika because they were transformed by the Kanohi Ignika. Mata Nui only reversed beings mutated by the Pit Mutagen. If Mata Nui tampered with the Toa Mahri, then Hydraxon would have changed back to Dekar.

Then why did the Piraka not change back? I mean, I believe that Mata Nui could have reversed the fusion.Also, I think that the Mahri should become Inika again, just like how I think Tahu should be Nuva again.

Then why did the Piraka not change back? I mean, I believe that Mata Nui could have reversed the fusion.Also, I think that the Mahri should become Inika again, just like how I think Tahu should be Nuva again.
The Mahri were not mutated, and Mata-Nui couldn't have reversed the fusion. The fusion was made by Energised Protodermis, not Teridax, so neither the robot nor the mask should've been able to reverse fusions, AFAIK.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

The Mahri were not mutated, and Mata-Nui couldn't have reversed the fusion. The fusion was made by Energised Protodermis, not Teridax, so neither the robot nor the mask should've been able to reverse fusions, AFAIK.
But did the Barraki change back as well?

Don't think they've been mentioned yet (correct me if I'm wrong), but most likely yes.

It's been a short while since I immersed myself back into the world of Bionicle... particularly BZPower. I was surprised to find I couldn't post there. So I raged, then I found...

THE NEW BZPOWER BOARDS?! OMG WAT.

Yes, I was surprised. Miss BBCode, but... this is a nice change. Gonna miss the old forums, even though I NEVER posted on them.

In other news: Darth Revan FTW, Mario is da bomb, Pokemon rocks, Jurassic Park is awesome, Angry Birds is glorious, Bionicle... Is inexplicably awesomely, gloriously, da rocking bomb. FTW.

That's all I have to say.

Yes, they did. Whenever I head back into my GregF quote mess, I can never find what I want, but I think this (indirectly) addresses the question:QUOTE (ankyofdarkness)Hello GregF! A have some questions mainly about the barraki.1: Does Ehlek look the same after mata nui used the mask of life and is just amphibious now, or is he reverted back to the way he was pre-pit? (With out the spines on his back.) Because if I remember correctly Ehlek's species is not amphibious.2: Not really an important question but what kind of weapons did the barraki use pre-pit? (Specifically Pridak. Would he wield a great sword or a spear and shield etc.)3: In relation to question two do the barraki now use the weapons they carried in the pit or scrap them for weapons that worked better on land? (Obviously they got ride of their squid launchers so I am talking about their other weapons.)4: What is Pridak's new goal now he is un-mutated and on spherus magna?5: Do the other barraki still acknowledge him as their leader? (Other than Takadox naturally.)6: How would the barraki take being un-mutated? Would they be shocked, happy, etc. (I am guessing they do not know mata nui was responsible for doing it.)

1) Pre-Pit2) Not been determined, since I have not written much about them pre-Pit3) Most likely they have replaced them4) Too soon to tell, he just got there.5) I doubt it. He didn't exactly lead them to triumph and glory6) Probably thrilled7) The Mahri were not mutated, though, they were changed by the Ignika. So they were not changed back. He reversed the effects of mutagen, not the Ignika

Edited by fishers64